+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 259 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2587

Thread: Aap agar 100$ invest karte he to aap har hafte kitne profit ki umeed karte he?

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well starting with 100$ i will use 1000 leverage and my goal will be 10$ per day so round about 50$ per week. I think that is not a big target and it can be easily achieved.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    even though success don't have anything on your age . it does have a hand in how long have you been trading (or say your age in forex) . because as of me the longer you trade the more you study the market . more you know the market the better you becomes. trade trade and trade again .....
    I agree with you
    because after all, experience in forex is very important and also a major factor to become better and successful in this business
    of course we must learn from experience

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    not necessarily, if we are serious to learn from now know there is a study of small,
    then the sooner we can get a profit consistently, age does not determine our success in this business.
    I dont agree with you. agar ek chota baccha trade karega toh wo kab tak profit karega. par agar ek 21 years ka ladka trade kare toh uska aim hoga. wo forex sikh payega.
    aur ha ye thread 100invest karne pe kitna profit milta he iske bare me he. toh agar aapke age factor ke bare me kuch bata na he toh aap yaha bataye.
    https://indian-forex.com/showthread....-FOREX-Trading
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    right guys, age is not a factor to drag us down in this businees, And age is also not a problem in learning forex. trader here consist of teenagers to people in their 80s. And our success does not depend on age
    Forex rading me age ki koi bhi importance nahi hai..kisi bhi age ka trader uyaha pe trade kar sakta ha..
    Forex tarding ek liye bas apki analysis achi honi chahaiye..fir to aapki jo marzi age ho aap is market se acha paisa kama sakte hai..

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    even though success don't have anything on your age . it does have a hand in how long have you been trading (or say your age in forex) . because as of me the longer you trade the more you study the market . more you know the market the better you becomes. trade trade and trade again .....
    I agree with your opinion that every experience must have experience working with us to provide knowledge in a way that slowly

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    right guys, age is not a factor to drag us down in this businees, And age is also not a problem in learning forex. trader here consist of teenagers to people in their 80s. And our success does not depend on age
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    I agree with your opinion for it because age does not affect to the success we have the opportunity to become a millionaire at a young age
    this is what many young traders are looking for with success in forex will retire early or be a millionaire young, attractive not to be a young millionaire

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    not necessarily, if we are serious to learn from now know there is a study of small,
    then the sooner we can get a profit consistently, age does not determine our success in this business.
    I agree with your opinion for it because age does not affect to the success we have the opportunity to become a millionaire at a young age

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,776 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    I think every trader who has a consistent profit system is old enough to become a professional trader manage money for living alone

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 259 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (8)