+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 509 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 LastLast
Results 5,071 to 5,080 of 5088

Thread: Ku jyadatar new trader eur/usd ko pasnd karte he?

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,777 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by soumen View Post
    yes brother i see that its like same with gbp usd. and thats how u follow eur usd? i think eurusd ka forecast karna thoda asan he dusre pair se.
    I stopped analyzed after obtaining infraction of the moderator, but I think the EURUSD will move down the nearest future.
    for now it is undergoing a correction which is quite high.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    but some recent time, these pairs have nearly the same movement with the GBPUSD.
    according to the information I can, it's because of the crisis in Europe,
    Do you have any other information?
    yes brother i see that its like same with gbp usd. and thats how u follow eur usd? i think eurusd ka forecast karna thoda asan he dusre pair se.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    I believe I read it that way because Europeans have a problem with Greek debt still not finished
    and last time I read the news in a few sites that a decrease in the rate for spain if not mistaken I read because then the possibility of the euro will be weakened

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    but some recent time, these pairs have nearly the same movement with the GBPUSD.
    I believe I read it that way because Europeans have a problem with Greek debt still not finished

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    mean that many traders who make the EUR / USD as a favorite because of their trade EUR / USD has a smooth movement and the movement of large daily

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Rightly said brother..
    eur/usd pair has very smooth movement and this pair becomes volatile only in extreme situation when there is some big news in the market.
    Apart from this, this pair strictly follow technical studies and fundamental studies..Thats why various people love this pair

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    EURS / USD pairs first which I played first, because it has a movement that is not too big, but it also follows the daily movement of the average daily movement, meaning that in one day candle that formed the same height. so we can implement the highest price in one day.
    mean that many traders who make the EUR / USD as a favorite because of their trade EUR / USD has a smooth movement and the movement of large daily

Thanks
    EURS / USD pairs first which I played first, because it has a movement that is not too big, but it also follows the daily movement of the average daily movement, meaning that in one day candle that formed the same height. so we can implement the highest price in one day.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,096 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This pair is the most famous and reputed currency pair..
    As far as i have seen, this is the most traded pair among all other pairs..

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-09-09), Lipsee (2019-12-07), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-17)

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    i think that is mostly because those two currencies are very common names around the whole world itself . and also i think that there is a chance that they got to use it by the suggestion from where they have started learning forex .
    yeah you are right for the beginner at least explore the basic currency because doing so will make it easier later to do a better trade

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

Joo (2020-09-09), Sehrish Shahid (2018-02-20), Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-17)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 508 of 509 FirstFirst ... 8 408 458 498 506 507 508 509 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)