+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 320 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 LastLast
Results 3,171 to 3,180 of 3192

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    holding on a losing trade is like searching for water in a desert, we should never try to hold on a trade especially when the balance is low in the account. and i believe setting sl is the best way to cap loses while we trade
    yes I agree
    Most novice traders are afraid to lose money, and they hold
    they expect the price of re-turn
    and finally they mc
    indeed sometimes the price turn, sometimes keep it moving
    That's the mystery of the forex market

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Yes sl minimizes our losses because we lose only a part of money that is fixed instead of getting mc in case trend is reversed or market moves against us.
    thik kaha aapne. par ye baat bhi sach hei ki agar aap thik time pe accha entry nakare to aap a;ways sl pe ayenge aur aapka balance minus hote chala jayega. isliye first learn then do forex. aur ha aap utna sl de jitna ki aapke loss krna thik rahega.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

4. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sl minimizes our losses because we lose only a part of money that is fixed instead of getting mc in case trend is reversed or market moves against us.
    thik kaha aapne. par ye baat bhi sach hei ki agar aap thik time pe accha entry nakare to aap a;ways sl pe ayenge aur aapka balance minus hote chala jayega. isliye first learn then do forex. aur ha aap utna sl de jitna ki aapke loss krna thik rahega.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

6. The Following User Says Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pinpin View Post
    yes I agree with you
    by using a stop loss we can limit our losses
    withstand loss is not good, can create anxiety and stress
    and we will wait until the market turned around,
    but we do not know where the market will move
    holding on a losing trade is like searching for water in a desert, we should never try to hold on a trade especially when the balance is low in the account. and i believe setting sl is the best way to cap loses while we trade
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member pinpin will become famous soon enough pinpin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    I think better to use SL, and is set along with the open position.
    so we do not have to feel stressed when a position contrary to our analysis,
    or when the need to cut losses
    yes I agree with you
    by using a stop loss we can limit our losses
    withstand loss is not good, can create anxiety and stress
    and we will wait until the market turned around,
    but we do not know where the market will move

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to pinpin For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by alwi View Post
    very well because it has 90% analytical ability is an ability that is super amazing because we will definitely have a great opportunity for more profit than loss
    if you have the ability to perform analysis with an accuracy rate of 90% you will get rich quick, but if not let us learn together to find a consistent level of accuracy of 90%

12. The Following User Says Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    if you have the ability to analyze with accuracy of 99% I think it was a very nice fellow as far as I know accurately only 80% of profit that was to be consistent
    very well because it has 90% analytical ability is an ability that is super amazing because we will definitely have a great opportunity for more profit than loss

14. The Following User Says Thank You to alwi For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Its also good because when you have a good signal and about 99% chances of hitting tp than it doesn't matters if you put sl or not because in any case your trade is gonna hit the tp.
    if you have the ability to analyze with accuracy of 99% I think it was a very nice fellow as far as I know accurately only 80% of profit that was to be consistent

16. The Following User Says Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    although it sounds dangerous I also long to use stop loss trading career I rarely use it Will Because RELY more on discipline to cut loss Pls using an analysis of and that is the fact
    Its also good because when you have a good signal and about 99% chances of hitting tp than it doesn't matters if you put sl or not because in any case your trade is gonna hit the tp.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to blackprince4u For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,778 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    although it sounds dangerous I also long to use stop loss trading career I rarely use it Will Because RELY more on discipline to cut loss Pls using an analysis of and that is the fact
    I think better to use SL, and is set along with the open position.
    so we do not have to feel stressed when a position contrary to our analysis,
    or when the need to cut losses

20. The Following User Says Thank You to arjun For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 318 of 320 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 316 317 318 319 320 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)