+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 320 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 ... LastLast
Results 3,091 to 3,100 of 3192

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Banned zeghbadrahem is on a distinguished road zeghbadrahem's Avatar
    Thanks
    you are right i am agree with all what you said us i think tht when all the trader read this rules beleive me they never lost for example when you see that the trend will go up you should never sell enter just with the bying etc and you should also keep in your strategy and dont change it at all

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to zeghbadrahem For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member prem is on a distinguished road prem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    your first point says it all.the news must be respected and listened to on a daily basis.people ignore the use and consult only technical analysis when they trade and they are usually slaughtered by major news events.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to prem For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star has a spectacular aura about twinkling star's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading rules ko must follow hi kerna hai. and sub say important think k chart ki sahi sa understanding to jaroori hi hai but ap ko daily and each moment ki market news ka sahi sa pata hona sab say jiyada jarori hai.as currency pair ki demand and supply k baray main for which pair you are analyzing.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to twinkling star For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Niqo View Post
    the first thing that i ever do is i seek God intervention,He everything and can never do anything without Him. The other thing i do is i check and learn from the previouse tradings. I also make sure i understand. I pull charts and study them,history. I then load heiken ashi just to understand if the market is moving up. I then my trades. Then check where take profits and stop loss are. If it does not close and dont trust the market.,i just close them myself.
    me apke strategy sesehmat hon hon
    agar aapko apne analyses pe aur study pe bharosa hai to apko pani deal ko amnully close karne ki jagah usko take profit tak jane dena chahiye..
    aise hi aapko seekhne ko milega aur apko pata chalega ki kaha galti kar rahe ho aur kya changes karne chahaiye trading karte waqt

8. The Following User Says Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member muhammadatif is on a distinguished road muhammadatif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Thanks for searing very informative points for trading. I am new trader and doing practice on demo account nowadays. I will use these information in my trades in future.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to muhammadatif For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned barmanitrade is on a distinguished road barmanitrade's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    1.) Learn to always include the spread of whatever pair you are trading on in your stop-loss
    2.) On your Chart mark out the time of release of all high impact news, on all currency pair that include the pair in which the news is to be released.
    3.) If trading the lower time frames; ALWAYS EXIT ALL TRADE AT THE TIME OF RELEASE OF SUCH NEWS.
    4.) Follow your trading rules strictly.
    5.) During Candlestick formation; always join the trend either at a price higher or lower than the closing price of the current candle stick ''as the trend maybe''. Irrespective of whatever time frame you are on.
    6.) Never take side during trading, you are here only to make profit so always trade in the direction of the current trend.
    7.) Always go through your chart at the end of the day, the week and the month.
    thank you my dear am real found this post is very useful because it help us to understand the forex trading more and more and grownup my experience of forex trading thnak you my dear friend for this good post

12. The Following User Says Thank You to barmanitrade For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member nirale is an unknown quantity at this point nirale's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    roj trade karna koi buri baat nahi hai par over trade karna bura hai, aur jab aap friday ko bhi trade karte ho toh usi din close kar doh toh acha hai kyuki apko guarantee nahi rehti ki monday se apki position sustain rahegi ya for gir jayegi, aur itna trade karne ke badh thoda brake bhi lena acha hai to freshen up and cool the mind

14. The Following User Says Thank You to nirale For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member jadhav is on a distinguished road jadhav's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Well, I really appreciate your points. They are extremely good. If one trader makes good use of above points, then it will not take long for him/her to become one of the successful traders in this forex business.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to jadhav For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Member furiya is on a distinguished road furiya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did not catch you,
    if we are already locked position, wherever the price goes, our losses will not increase or decrease.
    My strategy is to determine the area snr, a region that is usually the price bounces.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to furiya For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

Banned nikam is on a distinguished road nikam's Avatar
    Thanks
    The best way to overcome is to use a locking system,
    so that we can determine the area to unlock the next.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to nikam For This Useful Post:

shakeel2017 (2018-03-13)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 310 of 320 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 308 309 310 311 312 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)