+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 320 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Daily Routine You Must Follow, Before Trade, During Trade & After Trade.

Member pinus will become famous soon enough pinus will become famous soon enough pinus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, obviously, good ideas and set the stop to lose, continuous earning profits can save almost a large part of the majority of people almost through the sudden loss of the majority. Obviously, news deals can offer almost any of our almost almost the greatest profits if we will build the use of actual news to influence .. become gonna be high life and trade every one tends to be extremely important upabout my reading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir has a spectacular aura about natsir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeh jaruri hai ki aapka daily routine as a trader acha rahe aur aapko har news ka release time pata ya khas karke jis pair ko aap trade karna chahte hai aur jisme levels clear hai aapko aur jismein aap ko lagta hai acha profit mil sakta hai uska event risk aur take profits aur stops levels bhi achi tarah pata hone chahiye. forex market me take profit and stop lose ko set karna and is ka use karna ek bohat he important role hy bohat kam trader is ko use karte hen positively while wo is market se sahi earn b karte hy jab k mostly new trader stop lose ko use karne se avoid karte hen so trade karne se pahle sub analysis ko samne rakh kar phir trade lagai jae

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    han zarori hai k hum ak ache trader bane or hamare pass itna knowledge ho k hum profit bana saken or humhe earning ana b shuru ho jay, demo account ak best source hai jahan se hum forex ko live daikh ker samaj sakte han or trade b ker sakte han.

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Smart traders have plans that when they are in front of the market, they will not be confused. They just apply their trading plans and strategies, which leads to higher returns because of the tensions and complexity of the smaller. If the trader decides what to do during and after the transaction, then nothing is simpler than this, the trading plan is making your deal simple, and you can

Member hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman has a spectacular aura about hogaman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I usually wake up, do my daily choirs and in the best working principles I later am able to run the given forms of chances that we have traded with when we trade forex, we have to trade forex, we have to trade forex with some of other things that we know out there, we have to keep on runing and form the right ideas Forex Trading main Trader ko must daily routine main jo work hota hy us ko follow karna hy aor Trader ko must hay woh Trading market kay indicators say Forex Trading market kay up down ko smjy aor Forex Trading kay clear trend ko follow kar kay Forex Trading say good profit earn kia karay

Member tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey will become famous soon enough tresemey's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well dear along with trading forex I surely believe now I am trying to makes my trading simple. I will make analysis before i trade. Then if i can get signal, i will use it to make open positions. After i make open position, i will set up my stop loss and take profit. After trade, i will close my metatader, and then do other things beside forex trading. I will do the same thing in the next day

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News release time can daunting.Even if you are in profit, it can wipe them away from within minutes.Lucky for you if it goes with your safety position.So preventive steps and measure should be used at this time and I usually check time higher pairs which I observe before trading day begins.I only watch high-impact news, other news usually ignores what were not a sign of high-impact news release.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sab he janty ha q k forex me to our sab he business ho ya job ho our ap jis me bi our ap kisi bi kam ap ager kuch hard work karty ha to apko lazmi tor par profit milta hn and agar profit na bhi mile to lazmi to rpar break even pr cut ho jata hn me apko btao ke ap harworking is the ky of succes

Member kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara will become famous soon enough kumbara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The first thing you need to do is to study the market in order to be able to know the atmosphere you are buying and selling, and depending on what you will be able to determine the size of the use of any time, a lot of time to determine the stop and win, if you are a profit The goal of the entrance and a this is a reasonable profit, then you get all the foreign exchange transactions you are trading as long as you want the time.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by sachit View Post
    स्वाभाविक रूप से मेरे प्रिय, विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापार में कोई भी संदेह नहीं है, मेरा मानना है कि ये नियम हैं जो प्रत्येक विदेशी मुद्रा व्यापारी को एक बार अनुशासन के साथ इन नियमों का पालन करना चाहिए, तभी वे लाभ कमा सकते हैं। मैं देख रहा हूं कि कई नए लोग वही गलतियां कर रहे हैं, पहले उन्हें सीखना चाहिए कि कैसे काम करता है और फिर उन्हें आपकी जैसी योजना से शुरू करना चाहिए और उसका पालन करना चाहिए, तभी वे सफलता का स्वाद चख सकते हैं
    Haan aisa ho sakta hai ki hamari trades me losses badh sakte hain. Agar hame apni trading me losses abhi high ho rahe hain tab ham logon ko is tarah ki trading ki strategy ka istemaal karna hoga jis se hamare losses kam se kam ho sakte hain aur ham logon ki income badh jaati hai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 320 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (12)