+ Reply to Thread
Page 654 of 657 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 652 653 654 655 656 ... LastLast
Results 6,531 to 6,540 of 6565

Thread: The most important reasons that lead to the loss in forex trading?

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Another big factor that brings looses are that we enter the trade when the price is already moved or it moves a little more and than again it moves against us and the result is loss.
    And using pending orders is very good.
    if I am not accustomed to using pending orders because I had better do when the price according to my analysis, although not actually hurt to install the pending order

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    It is true, therefore I use the system pending orders (buy and sell limit limit), because I submit to the market, whether to execute my position or not. how do you think?
    Another big factor that brings looses are that we enter the trade when the price is already moved or it moves a little more and than again it moves against us and the result is loss.
    And using pending orders is very good.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    yeah, trader ussualy got loss because emotion. can not patience to waiting good signal to enter the market. and after got loss ussualy fell revenge.
    It is true, therefore I use the system pending orders (buy and sell limit limit), because I submit to the market, whether to execute my position or not. how do you think?

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by arjun View Post
    It was good advice. I 've many times mc due to revenge, but I was ever lucky 3 times, because revenge using a large lot, I doubled my account becomes two -fold. and it was very enjoyable.

this is not to be tried, because the possibility mc must be very large.
    but you must remain cautious with the greed of trade because it could be only temporary and only for a moment and not included in your trading rule that does not educate you to be disciplined

Banned arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun has a reputation beyond repute arjun's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,779 Times in 308 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    when it appears is usually because we experienced loss at the time and forced myself to continue to be in the middle market is not going to come out only for a while and continue the next day trading
    It was good advice. I 've many times mc due to revenge, but I was ever lucky 3 times, because revenge using a large lot, I doubled my account becomes two -fold. and it was very enjoyable.

this is not to be tried, because the possibility mc must be very large.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ME aapki is baat se bilkul sehmat hon..
    agar aap in dono bato ka dhyaan rakhoge to kabhi bhi forex me loss nahi hoga..
    mostly naye traders in cheezo ko bhul jate hai jiski wajah se kafi loss uthate hai..

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    when it appears is usually because we experienced loss at the time and forced myself to continue to be in the middle market is not going to come out only for a while and continue the next day trading
    that could be like that friend, because I was hard to fight myself to exit the market when I experience loss continuously even that often arises is the nature of my greedy

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khayal se kuch traders stop loss aur take profit bhi avoid karte hai jsi wajah se unko bahut loss ho jata hai
    ye dono tools forex trading em bahut zaruri hote hai..inse apka profit aur loss dono fix ho ajte hai

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    For me the worst reasons of getting loss in forex are emotions and greed. If we avoid both these and trade only according to our mm and strategy and do not fell for revenge than i think we can succeed.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    For me the worst reasons of getting loss in forex are emotions and greed. If we avoid both these and trade only according to our mm and strategy and do not fell for revenge than i think we can succeed.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 654 of 657 FirstFirst ... 154 554 604 644 652 653 654 655 656 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)