+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 510 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 ... LastLast
Results 4,991 to 5,000 of 5100

Thread: How did trading change your life?

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading has changed my online earning life style very much. Also now i spend my most of the time online with the information related to forex trading. i am seriously determined to make it my main income source. This itself is driving me to spend most of my time infront of desktop.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    starting mai har koi trader kuch toh bhi paisa ghumata hai study is the most important factor of forex which should be have to all member if u will get expirians then u will be king of forex trading......

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex will definitely change your life brother if you trade sincerely and you give enough time to forex market..
    I have seen various traders who take this platform very lightly and they ends up in loosing majority of their equity..

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    short time to be a master trader is not just a dream.
    one way is to hire a mentor,
    so that our training becomes focused and deep.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Well if you are getting loss than i advise you not to deposit your account and keep practicing on demo because you still are not good enough to trade on real. But after some time when you realize that you are making consistent profits than you can turn to real account.Otherwise you can lose your money that you deposit.
    yup, i must go back to demo account, beside that i can trading with my bonus posting in my account it only $12.
    i try to get profit consistently with small balance altough need a long time

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by SG Trader View Post
    i'm same with you now i confused to invest in real account again. i only can try in demo to learn again and fix my mistake in last trade.
    i hope the best in the next trade..
    Well if you are getting loss than i advise you not to deposit your account and keep practicing on demo because you still are not good enough to trade on real. But after some time when you realize that you are making consistent profits than you can turn to real account.Otherwise you can lose your money that you deposit.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownxxx View Post
    It change my life by losing a big amount of money. Now I'm broke and I don't have more money to trade. So I have to start again from scratch.
    i'm same with you now i confused to invest in real account again. i only can try in demo to learn again and fix my mistake in last trade.
    i hope the best in the next trade..

Highly Reputed Member ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara is a splendid one to behold ishvara's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The very major change that i am getting in my trading the forex market is the finances. Now it has improved my finance and i am making about 200 dollars every month to support myself. It is truly a life changer.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by waheedpcc View Post
    i don`t think it`ll be compulsory that you should spend years in front of the computer ager ap right dimension mein right tools se kam kero ge to jeld he apni manzil ko pa lo gey and that`s call trading beauty
    yeah true..how many times u spend infront of computer isnt matter but the real efforts and the good knowledge + experience is effect our trading life..so try to improve ur level with experience with the time
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member unknownxxx is on a distinguished road unknownxxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It change my life by losing a big amount of money. Now I'm broke and I don't have more money to trade. So I have to start again from scratch.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 500 of 510 FirstFirst ... 400 450 490 498 499 500 501 502 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (6)