+ Reply to Thread
Page 803 of 809 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 801 802 803 804 805 ... LastLast
Results 8,021 to 8,030 of 8087

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best method to make sure that we are able to identify the trends in the market is using the charts where by we can see that when we are dealing in the trades we first have to identify the charts and then make sure that we are able to co relate them using the H1 and the M1 charts. When both of these charts are saying the same thing then we are sure that the trend is clear and we can go ahead with the deals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think that H1 H4 charts are very good to predict trends but they surely do not show the small movements in the trend so for that we even have to visit M15 and M5 charts, this is what i think plz correct me if i m wrong.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by princeali View Post
    well mujai itna knowledge nai hai about good trend and bad trend , but mairai hisab sai , if we watch the intrest rates and about the any economic news release we can find the trend and suddenly o news jub ati hai to trend change hojata hai aur nearly 100 pips move karjata hai .. mai to eek bar shock hogiya jub payrolls ka news aya tha .. it changed the trend with in few minutes and trade in single direction ..
    it is not so easy to predict trend in forex, the best way will be keeping up with the movements with carefull watch also analytical study or the previous market movement'

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yaps, i have tried it, but i still confuse to combine technical and fundamental analysis..
    usually when fundamental news release, it damage teknikkal.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as it is popularly said that trend is a good friend and always go with the trend.One can use all the tools available such as charts and different market indicators to identify a good trend and then he can trade to it.

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I try to identifier current trend using MA if Ma flat that mean sideway. if MA move down or up that trending. but i didn't know how to identify next wave?
    hope its help man..

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    Usually to find trends that happened to see time frame such as 1H or 4H, and combined by using the break-out
    If you use time frame under it usually frequent false signals
    Yes, we can identify the trend by the time charts. In the charts, we can insert zigzag indicator to know the trend accurately. this is my way to know the trend.

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Usually to find trends that happened to see time frame such as 1H or 4H, and combined by using the break-out
    If you use time frame under it usually frequent false signals

Senior Member sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil is a jewel in the rough sunil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    According to me, the best way to find a good trend is by applying proper technical studies while predicting it..
    There are various techniques which you can apply in order to find the exact trend of market

Banned chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu is a jewel in the rough chirayu's Avatar
    Thanks
    with the emotional state happy and comfortable we are able to analyze with good friends and I are going to leave the computer when my emotions were bad

+ Reply to Thread
Page 803 of 809 FirstFirst ... 303 703 753 793 801 802 803 804 805 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)