+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 809 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Identify the Good and True Trend

Member feng has a spectacular aura about feng has a spectacular aura about feng's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think it rely on trader a quick term trader could trade well with short term trend albeit long term trend could be one thing else therefore all we need to actually qualify data for such term and know the thing that was low the thing that was high and where it's now, if it's on prime of mid means and rising since last a few time trend is up if it's doing reverse it's down. You must use a good indication that will tell you the support and resistance point Ldjul. Yes, the time factor. Open the band when the market is open in that country, and this time if you use the support or resistance point, and then finds the right direction for the entry

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member polio will become famous soon enough polio will become famous soon enough polio's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    To identify the good quality trend you need the technical study. You ought to utilization selected good quality indicator who will tell you the support and resistent moment to submission. And sure the period cause. Direct a tread whilst the marketplace is direct of with the aim of terrain, and with the aim of period if you utilization the support or challenging moment afterward you will get hold of the proper trend to submission.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz will become famous soon enough syahraz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex mai yai janna kafi tough hain magar ap k pass ik opportunity hain demo us par ap ko kafi time daina cahay ta k ap har tarah ka trend daikh saky aur jan sakay aur us k bad ap reall mai kama karay ap ko forex sai earning kafi mil jaye ge,,, may nay online work bught say kaye tha but in may earning small or time zayda spend karna parta tha is liye may nay forex trading k real work ko start kaye or may nay is may bught achi earning k is k bad may nay forex k he work karta ho

Member serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan has a spectacular aura about serangan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I also think that Forex market is a huge market and needs to be a plan because without knowledge and plan you can not be a successful trader. Forex is a risky business so I we have to need plan and good business for forex first i read the thread and my skill are involve the business then i works easy that forex business. well me apki bat se agree kru ga or me smajhta hu ka waqai trend ko find krna itna asan kam nai lkn mere khyal se ager humare pass trend ki puri knwldge ho to hum easily find kr skte hai or find krne me help b le skte hai or me news follow kr k b trend find kr leta hu..

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best technique to form positive that we tend to ar ready to establish the trends within the market is mistreatment the charts wherever by we ar ready to see that once we tend to ar dealing within the trades we initial have to be compelled to establish the charts and so check that that we are able to co relate them mistreatment the H1 and therefore the M1 charts. once each of those charts ar oral communication identical factor then we tend to ar positive that the trend is evident and that we will move with the deals.

Member taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil has a spectacular aura about taj mil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best technique to form positive that we tend to ar ready to establish the trends within the market is mistreatment the charts wherever by we ar ready to see that once we tend to ar dealing within the trades we initial have to be compelled to establish the charts and so check that that we are able to co relate them mistreatment the H1 and therefore the M1 charts. once each of those charts ar oral communication identical factor then we tend to ar positive that the trend is evident and that we will move with the deals.

Member senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum has a spectacular aura about senyum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I was learning there are lot of indicators in the tron post market which will help to identify a good trend. from senior in forum, maybe one of them is you. But till now I still have a i liitle confused how to use bollinger band, problem that I can not solve and understand is trend. I have not found an answer that really satisfy my logical thinking. This issue is very important and I must immediately to understand. And the problem is the technique how to Identify true trends.

Member dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan has a spectacular aura about dalapan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that the forex is the nice job in the worlds. to identify the great as a trend you need the technical study. you should use some good indicator who will tell you the support and resistant pointed to the entry. and yes the time factor. open a tread when the market is open of that country, and that time if you use the support or resistant point then you will find the proper trend to entry.like job.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    think knowledge and experience is so necessary to identify the good and true trend.To trade well you have to become a successful trader. to become a successful trader we need to learn thoroughly Forex and its various strategies and tools like charts, indicators stop loss etc. Becoming a successful trader is not a days work or two but needs long term dedication, practice and experience and learning.

Banned guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000 has a reputation beyond repute guru000's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,238 Times in 2,265 Posts
    As it is popularly said that direction is a healthy Quaker and always go with the tendency. One can use all the tools usable such as charts and antithetic activity indicators to name a upright taste and then he can interchange to it. if you have good knowledge and good skill you can easily identify good and true trend. If you are day trader then news can help you identify good trend and to know a good trend you must know which time frame of a trend your following.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 809 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 18 58 108 508 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (18)