+ Reply to Thread
Page 905 of 910 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 903 904 905 906 907 ... LastLast
Results 9,041 to 9,050 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Banned imbest is on a distinguished road imbest's Avatar
    Thanks
    That is called patience when you are waiting for the right time to enter the market. Most of the trader confuse this patience with the ongoing trades. We need to develop the habit of patience in order to make success in long run.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nsawork is on a distinguished road nsawork's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by gosians View Post
    Ye tu nahi kaha ja sakta k daily profit impossible hy but ye zaror kaha ja sakta hy k daily profit earn karna boht mushkil hy. I think hamen weekly profit ka target set krna chahye aur usko achieve krna chahye, daily profit bnana kbi kbi tu boht mushkil ho jata hy.
    Yes we can make profits in Forex but not daily. This is so because many times we are forced into believing that we will win but that does not happen and we stand to loose.

So it always better to stay away from the markets and then wait for the clear signals. Although this will take both time and efforts we will make sure that the profits will be there to come and albeit slowly.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profits in Forex is possible if traders have good knowledge about the markets and they have done good analysis.Although the amount can be different everyday but profits are possible.Also it can be few times a trader might not make money in some session due to uncertain markets.

Member gosians will become famous soon enough gosians's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Daily profit in forex,possible or impossible?
    what do u think that there is possible of daily profit in forex trading?
    forex trading, daily profit means they can make consistent profit from their daily forex trading.Do you think it is possible? I think it is impossible, cause you know, forex market is fluctuating, everything will happen in forex market, so no one can predict with certain the movement of forex market all the time, I think it is possible for good traders to get more profit than they lost, but they can't make consistent profit everyday,
    Ye tu nahi kaha ja sakta k daily profit impossible hy but ye zaror kaha ja sakta hy k daily profit earn karna boht mushkil hy. I think hamen weekly profit ka target set krna chahye aur usko achieve krna chahye, daily profit bnana kbi kbi tu boht mushkil ho jata hy.

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ganguly View Post
    yes daily profit in forex trading is possible if we have good strategy and if we know when to enter the market and exit it will can get good handsome profit daily but it should need some good training to be efficient trader
    Good I agree with daily profit is possible if we have good strategy but some time these strategy fail no problem. If we got maximum time profit from any strategy that is the good strategy as well as we should have good training from the demo account not less than one year.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by amit View Post
    It's very difficult to be profit in every transaction, some time you win but also loss.
    I'am sure isn't imposible to make consistent profit daily.
    There is always opportunity in forex market every day, just change it to profit.
    yes making profit consistently and that too daily is somewhat challenging in forex.
    if there isnt any opportunity in forex we need to make it out,but in name of daily profit we should not force ourselves and lose the profit gained before.

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    for now I had difficulty in get profits consistently. I am sometimes profit but sometimes loss untill MC, it makes me upset and always wanted to do better
    i think u dont used stop loss, how much % of ur balance u put in 1 position and do u trade everyday? i will tell to used 5% and used stop loss in around 100 pips
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Member james will become famous soon enough james's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well without loss there is no gain...when you loose you can understand the rade in a better way then before so that you dont make mistakes next time

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    brother this is a business ..in business there will be always profit or loss occur..only profit is not possible..if u get loss than it should make u more stronger than before to achieve new hights in forex trading..
    yeah loss occurs to every body even the big traders lose heavily. its part an parcel of this business an we should accept the loses gracefully and minimise it. only then our overall trading will be in profit
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c has a spectacular aura about 100c's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    for now I had difficulty in get profits consistently. I am sometimes profit but sometimes loss untill MC, it makes me upset and always wanted to do better
    may be you are trading in big lot for getting much profit or you are not see the indicators and technically support. If you will fix your profit 5 percent to 10 percent on daily basis not more than 10 percent with patience then you will never see your MC again.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 905 of 910 FirstFirst ... 405 805 855 895 903 904 905 906 907 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)