+ Reply to Thread
Page 902 of 910 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 ... LastLast
Results 9,011 to 9,020 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Member Trade king is an unknown quantity at this point Trade king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I would say it is just impossible. Forex is all about risks and uncertainties. The traders need perfect predicting power to earn profit on daily basis, but no one is 100% perfect. As we know forex is unpredictable business, no one can guarantee 100% profit regularly. Even after having sound education and experience on forex, there is still some risks involved due to the continuous flow of price in market. Due to uncertain movement of market, the trade becomes very dangerous. No one can guarantee what will be the outcome, not even professionals. Therefore, it is not possible.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mera vichar se Daily profit or har dina profit karna munkin nahi hai, Hum monthly or Weekly Average profit calculate karna hi accha aur smajadar lagta hai. Kyno ki Har din profit karna Forex trading me nahi hoo sakta.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    scalping se bahut log profit kamate hai aur kayi log loss me bhi jate hai
    scalping ek bahut hi acha aur quick tarika hai apise kamane ke liye lekin ye risky bhi hota hai
    iske liye aapko 15 min chart aur 30 min charts dekhne chahiye aur unhi ke hisab se dal kholni chahaiye
    Haan woh toh jaruri hai chart checkout karna waise bhi koi strategy apnane se pehle uske liye research karna jaroori hai.
    Means we need to always upto with chart, specially in scalping too.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shahzad0able View Post
    yes daily profit in possible in forex. It also depends on your method of trading whether you are a scalper or a day trader. Many scalpers come out with reasonable profit each day. But on the other hand there are bad times on everyone. You only have to keep in mind that loss is a part of forex trading and you should calculate your profits only as a difference between your winning trades and you losing ones.
    scalper ko apni position set kerni hoti ha kuin us perfectnes chahye hoti ha jaise he market move kerti ha usey ap position k sath he usey position ko close kerna perta ha
    Daily prfoit possible is not possible i can`t tell you you just need to ask how much powerf strategies you have

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes daily profit in possible in forex. It also depends on your method of trading whether you are a scalper or a day trader. Many scalpers come out with reasonable profit each day. But on the other hand there are bad times on everyone. You only have to keep in mind that loss is a part of forex trading and you should calculate your profits only as a difference between your winning trades and you losing ones.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bigearners View Post
    daily profit in forex market is possible if we will set small daily target in forex trading and after achieve that target leave the particular day trading.

Its scalping is one of the best technique to make daily and quick profit but its also had certain disadvantages if market behave against you then leads to big losses as well as requotes problem.
    scalping se bahut log profit kamate hai aur kayi log loss me bhi jate hai
    scalping ek bahut hi acha aur quick tarika hai apise kamane ke liye lekin ye risky bhi hota hai
    iske liye aapko 15 min chart aur 30 min charts dekhne chahiye aur unhi ke hisab se dal kholni chahaiye

Member bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners will become famous soon enough bigearners's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily profit in forex market is possible if we will set small daily target in forex trading and after achieve that target leave the particular day trading.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    yeah....gooood.. i also prefer scalping..as i use demo since month but i used to trade in scalping.,also i try to make long term analysis to trade for some days,,
    Its scalping is one of the best technique to make daily and quick profit but its also had certain disadvantages if market behave against you then leads to big losses as well as requotes problem.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganesh View Post
    even i think that scalping can be a easy way to get a few pips in profit from forex on a daily basis, coz if you are not targetting a particular amount of profit for everyday then scalping can get you profit for sure, but if you aim at a particular number every single day thn i think that it is not that easy to
    accomplish!
    yeah....gooood.. i also prefer scalping..as i use demo since month but i used to trade in scalping.,also i try to make long term analysis to trade for some days,,
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even i think that scalping can be a easy way to get a few pips in profit from forex on a daily basis, coz if you are not targetting a particular amount of profit for everyday then scalping can get you profit for sure, but if you aim at a particular number every single day thn i think that it is not that easy to accomplish!
    Rock On

Member sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev has a spectacular aura about sanjeev's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by anubhavsingh View Post
    Good strategy is required on both daily and long term profit..
    but for daily or hourly profit, you require some good skills and proper money management..
    you should start with .01 lot and then move to bigger ones because your aim is to earn money daily..
    Yes its very true profit everyday consistently is harder if not then we can rich within few days but its not happen in forex . i think even experience and great trader also faced loss in forex and its natural but we need to protect our capital and need to keep previous profit then its possible to get average profit after weekend or after month.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 902 of 910 FirstFirst ... 402 802 852 892 900 901 902 903 904 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)