+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 910 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 ... LastLast
Results 8,951 to 8,960 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Member akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya has a spectacular aura about akshayfuriya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It's very difficult to be profit in every transaction, some time you win but also loss.
    I'am sure isn't imposible to make consistent profit daily.
    There is always opportunity in forex market every day, just change it to profit.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by hotshotboyz View Post
    In my opinion Daily profit is very much possible in Forex market..
    I have seen various traders who used to earn good amount of money in the interval of 10-70 pips ..
    yeah u r absoulately right...we can earn profit on daily basis but we need to have good forecast analysis and the right strategy...and who trade with short term ..and they willing to trade on daily basis..long term trade not depeneded on daily basis..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Senior Member hotshotboyz will become famous soon enough hotshotboyz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In my opinion Daily profit is very much possible in Forex market..
    I have seen various traders who used to earn good amount of money in the interval of 10-70 pips ..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz has a spectacular aura about wolfkamikaz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is 95% possible is all depends on the amount of knowledge or skill you acquire in the field, also your capital and time invested on it.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,628 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    If you have 300-500$, daily $10 profit is easy i think. Daily profit is possible, if we target reasonable pips and also ride in the trend. Otherwise, there is some difficult in daily profits.
    sorry friend i am not agree with you...with 300-500$ daily 10$ profit is possible but for it need to be cross money managemnet rules.
    my money managemnt rules dont allow to trade in this way. 10$ daily profit fot it i need minimum 1000$

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If you have 300-500$, daily $10 profit is easy i think. Daily profit is possible, if we target reasonable pips and also ride in the trend. Otherwise, there is some difficult in daily profits.
    hmm.. i think too large if we want $10 daily from $300 of $500 capital. it possible but too risky. if we hoping this target, it mean we hoping a 60$ until 80% percentage of target per month. i think is too large . the reasonable target is 20% until 40% per month is safe.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    But in Forex trading it is quite difficult to identify the trend and ride on it, i too heard this saying " Ride a Trend" , but practically it is just not an easy job to identify the movement of Trend. Also Forex market is very unpredictable so i feel whatever means we adopt it is just hard to make daily profit consistantly.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    Friend $10 per day profit is really a great thing to achieve.
    But the thing is practically you can not make such profit daily consistently.
    So it is better to set a weekly or monthly target instead of daily target.

Senior Member dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi is a jewel in the rough dmambi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by james View Post
    aree bhai loos to hoga hi ...but the real thing is how much profit you can make at end of the day even 10$ a day would be enough to make gud money for a month
    Friend $10 per day profit is really a great thing to achieve.
    But the thing is practically you can not make such profit daily consistently.
    So it is better to set a weekly or monthly target instead of daily target.

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dmambi View Post
    We can calculate the average profit for a week and a month which is practically good and reasonable. But aiming for daily target is not good and it is hard to achieve whatever experience we have.
    Yes , i agree with you. We may target average profits. Or we may not target anything and trade on trends. If we follow this, the profit will be greater than target with no emotions. Its better to not setting targets.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 896 of 910 FirstFirst ... 396 796 846 886 894 895 896 897 898 906 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)