+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 910 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 ... LastLast
Results 8,931 to 8,940 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes we can make profits in Forex but not daily. This is so because many times we are forced into believing that we will win but that does not happen and we stand to loose.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned keset is on a distinguished road keset's Avatar
    Thanks
    although scalping is the best way to get few pips per day but i think that we should also or even scalp when we are sure that we cam make the money do`nt scalp every time and i thi tat novice trader should not try out this because highly dangerous thing if you can`t handle your position
    true for the beginner should not be too often for scalping technique if you do not have enough skill and experience in a particular pair. keep learning

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc has a spectacular aura about waheedpcc's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    even i think that scalping can be a easy way to get a few pips in profit from forex on a daily basis, coz if you are not targetting a particular amount of profit for everyday then scalping can get you profit for sure, but if you aim at a particular number every single day thn i think that it is not that easy to accomplish!
    although scalping is the best way to get few pips per day but i think that we should also or even scalp when we are sure that we cam make the money do`nt scalp every time and i thi tat novice trader should not try out this because highly dangerous thing if you can`t handle your position

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    even i think that scalping can be a easy way to get a few pips in profit from forex on a daily basis, coz if you are not targetting a particular amount of profit for everyday then scalping can get you profit for sure, but if you aim at a particular number every single day thn i think that it is not that easy to accomplish!

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronak View Post
    if u want to trade with long term basis than we should choose daily,monthly target...if u made good analysis and strategy than daily profit is possible but there is more risk involved
    new traders cannot expect profit on a daily basis coz they are still in learning process of forex, to gain profit, big or small, on a daily basis a trader must have lots of experience in forex so that he has perfect strategies to pull in profits not even in easy market times but also volatile condition's, so nw traders should have their own way to get such profit in all market sonditions and thn they may be possible to get profit on a daily basis, big or small, depends.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily profit is possible in forex but it depends on market condoitiond and also the amount of profit can also vary, like in volatile condition's i can make small amount of profit with scalping and in times of smooth trend then i can make big profit, the thing stays that i can make profit everyday less or big but also loss happens sometimes and then i strive on such days to recover that loss.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by venkiaries61 View Post
    Yes, i agree with you. Daily one positions doesn't make you get daily profits. we may open more than one position to tolerate loss and get overall profit. But, we need to practice in demo account.
    of course, i think it wil be better if we accumulated our profit in a month or we set target in a month not just hoping a daily profit because its very difficult to any trader..

Member venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61 is a jewel in the rough venkiaries61's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ketan View Post
    It is not possible to achieve profit in every trade but if you do multiple trades in a day and the sum total of your trades is profit that means you can make profits everyday.Although you need to work very hard for the same.
    Yes, i agree with you. Daily one positions doesn't make you get daily profits. we may open more than one position to tolerate loss and get overall profit. But, we need to practice in demo account.

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    sorry friend i am not agree with you...with 300-500$ daily 10$ profit is possible but for it need to be cross money managemnet rules.
    my money managemnt rules dont allow to trade in this way. 10$ daily profit fot it i need minimum 1000$
    yeah i agree with you, i think also $10 daily profit from 300-500& of capital is out of money management. we possible to do that, but is very difficult, certainly we not hava a good money management, so as you say $10 daily in $1000 is reasonable and good for keep our capital.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    well from my opinions to that daily profit is possible trend like eur/usd .....becoz woh pair roz yaha se waha 100 pips hota hi hai thatsy most newbie start trade in eur/usd only....and they make loss or profit in that only....
    eur/usd pair ko bahut hi safe pair mana jata hai
    agar aap forex ke rules ko thik se follow karte hai aur apne emotions ko poori tarah control karke rakhte hai to aap forex me daily profit kama sakte hai
    beshak apka profti kam hoga lekin daily profit kamana possible hai forex me

+ Reply to Thread
Page 894 of 910 FirstFirst ... 394 794 844 884 892 893 894 895 896 904 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)