+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 910 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854 855 856 864 904 ... LastLast
Results 8,531 to 8,540 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Junior Member maliknas is on a distinguished road maliknas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profit is quite possible in forex trading but we have to make it sure that we will trade small lots only because when we trade big lots then most often we lose our profit and as well as capital. If we trade with just a few small lots and avoid greed then getting small amount of profit daily is not too much difficult.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Mehak is on a distinguished road Mehak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I donnot think so k daily profit possible ha...as trade only depends upon the market situation...agar signal accha milta ha tab hi trading kerni chahiyay...otherwise to risky hi hota ha...agar ap ko daily signals mil rahay hai tab daily keray...otherwise to risk hi hota ha...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned aadrika is on a distinguished road aadrika's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    you are right i think there is no strategy that always give us right signal and deal with always profit.
    there is always some weakness in all strategy this may be due to some news and any other reason. but if a trader have a long trading experience and doing trading with multipair then he is able to made overall profit in a day...
    Well, there is a strategy that will always give you the right signal and with profit always. I use the pivot trading strategy and I make profits every time that I trade. I can even open positions twice in a day and end up in profit. The secret is that the targets are not very large targets so they are easily touch by price.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes you are right daily profit is possible is you are in discipline if you get deviated from the discipline then it will be very difficult to you to get the daily profit. So you must have to be in discipline and must have to follow rules of the forex trading.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profit in the forex market is possible but you have to do one thing just see the fundamentals and place the trade. Get some pips then stop the trading for that day. Do not overtrade on that day. Control your emotions. It will help to gain daily profits.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profit from the forex trading is really possible as the forex market is very volatile market you may get good profit everyday. But you have to be very careful while doing so because most of the time due to the target of profit we do not place good trades and lose money.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shinde View Post
    yes making profit consistently and that too daily is somewhat challenging in forex.
    if there isnt any opportunity in forex we need to make it out,but in name of daily profit we should not force ourselves and lose the profit gained before.
    it is the biggest challenge that you close your positions daily with profit so you can be relax after trades but for me I just have no tension even I am having my positions opened and I can sit relax because of plan but I think you may wait too and why not if you get good enough profit after 2 months or after 6 months which can be more than a daily trader. so why not long term?

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well there is possibility but still i feel that for day traders,who trade in trending markets,they will find difficult to make profits in ranging markets.
    So only for a scalper daily profit is possible.

Member lax will become famous soon enough lax will become famous soon enough lax's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i consider only weekly profit.If i lose one day's profit i will compensate it next day.Daily profit is only for traders who trade for clients or organizations..For normal and individual traders its optional only.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes making profit consistently and that too daily is somewhat challenging in forex.
    if there isnt any opportunity in forex we need to make it out,but in name of daily profit we should not force ourselves and lose the profit gained before.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 854 of 910 FirstFirst ... 354 754 804 844 852 853 854 855 856 864 904 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)