+ Reply to Thread
Page 805 of 910 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 803 804 805 806 807 815 855 905 ... LastLast
Results 8,041 to 8,050 of 9096

Thread: Daily profit in forex, possible or impossible?

Senior Member amit will become famous soon enough amit will become famous soon enough amit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    to get a daily profit is very likely we can get. but, that is very difficult to maintain consistency is always profit every day. due to market volatility, we can not be easily predicted. good strategy does not guarantee to be able to get a consistent profit. so, the important thing is end result month, not the result of profit every day. if the ratio of profit and loss in a month is still a big profit, it means we're still profitable trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole is a glorious beacon of light anchitkole's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    daily profit is very likely we can get in forex. as long as we remain disciplined in complying with the rule we have made. to get a daily profit, we do not need to do a target that is too large. I usually target 20 pips per day. for me, 20 pips is enough.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry is a splendid one to behold newentry's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it is very very possible and because sometimes i do it, i make withdraw once a week and this is nice but sometimes i make withdraw everyday, but i do not take all my profit, i just take a half and make the others to compund my balance then i can increase the lots size/ volume with the higher..
    do the best we can

Banned zahidrock will become famous soon enough zahidrock's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by fxtenam View Post
    it will be completely wrong if i say that this is not possible for the trader to make profit from the forex market in a daily basis. but for the new trader this is very tough. only the experienced can make it possible
    Yes only experienced people can make daily profit with consistently. I think this is very risky for making profit on daily. So it is better to make profit on monthly. If you target daily basis can you can loss lot of money.

Banned fxtenam is on a distinguished road fxtenam's Avatar
    Thanks
    it will be completely wrong if i say that this is not possible for the trader to make profit from the forex market in a daily basis. but for the new trader this is very tough. only the experienced can make it possible

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profits is possible if your target profits is small. For example if you want 10 pips profit per day that is easy to reach. But if you want 100 profits daily that is hard to achieved. Be reasonable with your target goal daily.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profit of 10 to 15 pips is easy to reach. Just used small lot size to protect your capital from getting margin call. If you experience two successive lose in one day trading then better stop trading and analyzed the market movements deeply. If possible continue trading the next day. Leave your loses today.

Member sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar is just really nice sagar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Daily profits may not be possible because the market is changing everyday and you got to analyzed first it's general market direction. But constant learning and practice daily, profits might come someday in consistent manner. What is important is that you can make your account stay alive longer.

Senior Member rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh is just really nice rakesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It really depends with your target profits. Some traders settle with small target profits but some ambitious traders go up to 100 pips profits per day. It also depends with the skill of the trader. But for newbies like me it is better to aim for small daily profit much easier to reach.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can always have daily profits in forex trading by starting from small profits and works on bigger goals one at a time. It is a good thing that we should start from small and humble beginnings to make our trading performance a better and solid one in foundation. We can learn so many things in acquiring small profits first than go for the big ones which is a bit dangerous.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 805 of 910 FirstFirst ... 305 705 755 795 803 804 805 806 807 815 855 905 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)