+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 199 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 1982

Thread: Steps that must take before or after trading...newbies just look out it.

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    real good helping points added in this topic to learn from......newbies will be benifited a lot from this and not to mention even me......basic stuff to look frorward for......thanx added

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned samuelkanu is an unknown quantity at this point samuelkanu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Very good and educative post both for newbies and those who might not know or trade blindly.There are those who do not believe that fundamental analysis is important you can now see why you have to read the news

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member pooja is on a distinguished road pooja's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes it will happen we open a position with a large lot, but exposed to loss.
    indeed it is better to apply the MM like that, we first need to be proficient in analyzing the price.
    do not be hasty pace.

Member nilesh is on a distinguished road nilesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I like this post dear brother it is very good for new traders like me. I have got too much knowledge from this post and I am able now to improve my trading techniques and earn more profit with more confidently.

Senior Member arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant has a spectacular aura about arihant's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yeah before we get entered in forex trading we have to take every corrective measure for learning forex trading carefully , and first we have to do practice in demo account before we get entered into real forex trading . It is advisable for newbie that he/she may not invest large amount of funds before you grab knowledge and experience . And after you grab some good knowledge and ideas about forex you should have to take big risk in order to earn a large amount of profit within a very short period of time .And don't be greedy while doing trading.

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading it is always better to know about the fundamentals and technicals so that you can take position at the appropriate place and make profit. After making profit withdraw some amount of it while compound some amount so that it will help you to make more money in the future.

Member alam is on a distinguished road alam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han news kay time main mumkan hay aap ki aik loss walee position profit main a jay aur profit walee position loss main chalee jay. Profit walee positions ko to bas close karna chahiye aur loss wale ko hedge ya stop loss reasonable level par lage dena chahiye.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes, that's the problem
    we have to control it with well and i have asked to someone how to control emotion in trading and he answered that we have to think without burden on our minds

Senior Member shinde will become famous soon enough shinde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    o good, i was searching for some points for newbies, i need them, very informative and useful points. If a new trader will follow these he/she will be in a good starting of forex trading. All new traders must learn them by heart and act upon as advised.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The major thing that I learned from these tips is never to take sides in forex trading. Naturally I feel that I am a BEAR, meaning that I should always trade when the market is going down. Because of this I sell most of the time even when there is a long term uptrend. It has caused me some few loses but now I know better.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 181 of 199 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)