+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 199 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Steps that must take before or after trading...newbies just look out it.

Member optima will become famous soon enough optima will become famous soon enough optima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main thing I learned from these tips is never taking sides in forex trading. I naturally feel that I am BEAR, meaning that I always have to trade when the market is down. Because of this I sell most of the time even when there is a long-term uptrend. It has caused me to lose some but now I know better. and emotions are a big problem for traders and market analysis. it is very important to control your emotions. Risk and money management is also very important for all traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar has a spectacular aura about sapiyar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We can become successful even with a good strategy because all our profits can be turned into losses. These are all mind games and it is within our control to control our emotions in a good way. If we do that it will be easy to lose but it is very difficult to get a green pip. Beginners should always keep an eye on the news because the market responds very quickly to some news and that is a subject that will benefit all that is new to Forex and I see that you can add something about it that every beginner must have to enter a demo account for at least 4 months until the transaction is perfect for the card and find out the open points and concludes other traders.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member mulia will become famous soon enough mulia will become famous soon enough mulia's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I really like your fourth point but instead of following the making of trading rules it is really difficult and many new traders fail because at first they didn't make protocols for trading and than if they made a little they deviated from them on every trade. and I think to follow this, it is very important for a trader to place a stop loss and take profit before he trades and after the trade is finished they must first see if they make a profit or a loss and if a loss then they must try to find a cause of loss and try to fix it.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes boss har trader ko samjhay ijati hai ki forex me jitni bhi study kar li jaye..iska koi bhi end nahi hai
    agar aapke trade profit me jate hai to apko apne profit ko enjoy karna chahaiye aur agar aapke trade loss me jate hai to apko apni galtiyo ko analyse karte hue aage ke trade me un galtiyo se bach ke chalna chahaiye.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Very good article sir, you have good experience in this field, please share as much as you can. I think you are doing a very good job every beginner needs that kind of information and here we can get this, Please continue, sir and trade smart and happy pip for all. And every trader has made an analysis to get the perfect idea for the pyr and make a trade for it, and also gather good news and make a good signal for the news, I try to create my own Suppor and register the piar line and clearly watch what line already broke, then I'll exchange it. thanks.

Trusted Member ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn has a reputation beyond repute ntn's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 19,053 Times in 4,651 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main bhi kuch samay rules follow nehi kar pata hoon. aur greed and money management se paresan ho jata hoon. isliye loss bhi ho jata he. isliye ek accha trader hone ke liye in sab ko follow karna jaruri hei. main ji tor kosish kar raha hoon abhi.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,579 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by samathi View Post
    Before trading it's always better to know the fundamentals and technicalities so you can take a position in the right place and make a profit. After making a profit, withdraw the amount of money while combining the amount of money so that it will help you make more money in the future. and I also think there is no end to learning in forex and when the market is dynamic then anytime we can learn new things and in forex everyone must make mistakes even they experience traders but they learn from their mistakes. I also went through a lot of days but I thought I learned a few things and realized later when sometimes I make mistakes in the real market.
    हाँ ... समयरेखा विदेशी मुद्रा में मुख्य कारक है .. ,, आप एक अच्छे व्यापारी हो सकते हैं लेकिन सफल व्यापार के लिए जोखिम प्रबंधन और समय प्रबंधन की आवश्यकता होती है .. यदि आपके पास अच्छा ज्ञान है तो आपको दीर्घकालिक आधार पर व्यापार करना होगा .. और अधिकांश शुरुआती को बहुत कम ज्ञान होता है ताकि जब वे वास्तविक खातों के साथ व्यापार करें तो वे उचित धन प्रबंधन को लागू नहीं कर सकते ... और वे लालच को नियंत्रित नहीं करते हैं .... इसलिए पहला कदम अच्छा ज्ञान बनाना और धन प्रबंधन को लागू करना है। ..

Member samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi has a spectacular aura about samathi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before trading it's always better to know the fundamentals and technicalities so you can take a position in the right place and make a profit. After making a profit, withdraw the amount of money while combining the amount of money so that it will help you make more money in the future. and I also think there is no end to learning in forex and when the market is dynamic then anytime we can learn new things and in forex everyone must make mistakes even they experience traders but they learn from their mistakes. I also went through a lot of days but I thought I learned a few things and realized later when sometimes I make mistakes in the real market.

Member Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt is a jewel in the rough Golobutt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    lalach nahi kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien khud k lyee kaam kerna hota h as lyee as mein hamain sirf sada trade kerna hota h aur ham ko as mien kamaee kerna hota h jab ham as mien kaam kerte hien aur ham target bana ker kam karna hota hai.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Amo View Post
    New traders ka liye ya sab chezey bohat zaida zaroori ha kio ka wo jab tak in step ko follow nahi karay gy trading ma agay nahi ja sakay gy is liye kuch arsa pehley trading ma survive karna hota ha phir ham is ma kuch earn kar sakty ha.
    Aapne bhut ache steps Hume yaha pe btaye hai aur dekha jaye to yahi sab vo basic c baaten hai jo jar ek insan ko jab vo trading me kadam rkhte hai to unhe apna Lena chahiye taki unhe jald hi vo sab sikhne ko mil jaye Jo traders itna samay lga k sikhte hai aur agar aap time rehte sab kuch apne mind me bitha le to sab sahi se chlega fir

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 199 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (7)