+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul has a reputation beyond repute omergul's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 42,632 Times in 10,906 Posts
    Pivot high or low note that direction value is pulled out of the line. Trend-lines support and resistance levels, action figure visible from the square.And learn about the bullying trend lines are not usually accurate, it gives you inspiration, connecting the activities of future trends. The Trend lines in the main part of the technical analysis of the action of the square. very impotent thing is trendline. that follow to think where go market and trade knowledge where put the trade right trade. trendline to involved on market high low movement there better to follow for trading success. And that easy to understand to market movement then put trade and win. is the best trading strategy on forex currency.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member endus will become famous soon enough endus will become famous soon enough endus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear forex news ik bohat hi acha tool he or jo log trading kertay hen un ko chaiyee ke trading start kernay se pehlay news ko zaror dekhaeen kyon ke wahan se ye pata chal jata he ke market trend kiya he or expert advice kis pair ke liye he or ap jab trading start kertay ho tu ye sab cheezain apke liye help full hoty hen. definitely a friend to be able to get the tub already trading it shall we always rely on the news that will occur due to the news when it happens we will get a huge effect, although only briefly. then of that thing we have noticed is that we should be taking seriously to properly analyze the news and analyze indicators correctly as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to endus For This Useful Post:

omergul (2020-06-25)

Member dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus has a spectacular aura about dubrus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading should focus on both technical and fundamental analysis, which means at every point in time of trading, the news should focus on the main news that would happen in the market or things that would impact the market. I always read about the world's economic news and check out the present situation of the market movements. I always match the economic news as well as the market movements. I have to tune them together to find out the future market trends. Then do technical analysis to keep my safe sides within the market.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to dubrus For This Useful Post:

omergul (2020-06-25)

Member fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler has a spectacular aura about fogler's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    www.forex-factory.com this is the only way where you got all kind of forex news all of the update of forex market in very short time and the fast way.actually every trader follow this and i just suggest you to follow this site where you got all kind of information about forex news.there are a lot of site which work the same.yes i follow before trade in the market.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to fogler For This Useful Post:

omergul (2020-06-25)

Member wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji will become famous soon enough wahaji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it is true that and i am also watch and see best news for opening a new order in the market live , because news are best for trading i think if we will do trade with the news and without following trend then we can gets too much benefits from the others , so i think the best way is that we can use the trading strategies and also we can earn better profit ok It is a great necessity to have the latest forex news before trading.You must know that the technical analysis that you may make perfectly can be nullified and misleading at the time of news release.News are very important and they are making the market moving.

Member tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu has a spectacular aura about tillu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a fundamental trader, because I prefer to use technical analysis as a basis I open or close a position. But, before trading, forex calendar remains a mandatory menu for me to be seen. This is important, because the fundamental news that has a huge impact, will always make technical analysis does not work properly, and I do not want that to happen yes i always have a look on the news that came up that can really change the look of the market therefore before opening the trade you must be very clear about the fundmentals

Member shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump has a spectacular aura about shoump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Even I am a technical trader but I think very need to always keep monitor about the latest news, more over the big impact news. Because in big news, usually technical analyze was not working normally, so we should stop trading first or keep trading but with change our method/analyze .It's necessary to keep alert about economic calender/news to save yourself from burning out and making better moves as trader.it really would possibly not probable to help all of us to help earn income frequently or maybe daily, natural meats shed several situations.

Member ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar has a spectacular aura about ik yar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hann bilkul dekhta hun balki main to isme trading bhi karta hun kyonki forex newses me aap ko result accha milta hai aur wo bhi jaldi milta hai bina jyada dimag khapae aapko bas movement ka intezar hi karna hota hai baki kaam market khud karta hai. I find that It is very important to looked for the latest news as the market will move on the short times with the helped of the recent news so that if you know news then you can places trades in the proper direction to gain good amount of profit from that trades !!

Member laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin has a spectacular aura about laktasin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In fact, as much as possible, we try to update with information, as you said reports have important consequences with currency trading, along with a look at the negotiations on the news that we've seen. I think only on established news, but not about Rem our. Specifies that dependable Agency related to the message. G han Dear forex trading mai apni studies bohat zarori hai or mai daily fundamental news read karta hn. Q k pori international market is fundamental news pa depend karti hai. so read it compulsory before you trading.

Member goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang has a spectacular aura about goyang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course,,, I will be tough and observe the latest news about the economy of the country in which the currency pair will I trade,,, my spies on the internet,,, a lot of websites that provide the latest news about the economy,,,, let alone news that will be released at this time,,, of course, which has a criteria of "high impact" it would be my judgment,,, or even if I was not even trading doubt,,, but all of them,,, when at what price I would trade that uses analysis fundamental

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 270 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 106 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)