+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali is a name known to all majahar_ali's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Latest economic news is very important for Forex trading and every trader should check news before trading. Financial news effect Forex market and Forex market fluctuate depend on news. But news trading is very risky and news trading isn't appropriate for everyone. Newbie trader should avoid news trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to majahar_ali For This Useful Post:

bali351 (2018-03-11), fxearner (2018-03-06), may78655 (2018-03-01)

Junior Member mujahid9837 is on a distinguished road mujahid9837's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for new trader it is most important to look every eye on news . News in trading is the effect highly and solve almost every problem that we face in the market. so we should always look at the leatest news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mujahid9837 For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-03-01)

Member developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan has a spectacular aura about developerkhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes news is very important in forex market.q ke news ka bohat bara asar hota hai market par so every trader should have to look latest news before going to trade....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to developerkhan For This Useful Post:

dexgotastra (2018-03-14)

Senior Member gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29 has much to be proud of gedefx29's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,377 Times in 524 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    personally for me, checking a news event before start trading is a necessary things to do. to be honest, I don't know about fundamental analysis very much, that is why I always stay out from the market if there some big effect news will release. I will only trade if I think there are safety in market and no much news will happening.
    if this is helpful for you
    please klik "THANKS" for my post

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to gedefx29 For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-03-01), dexgotastra (2018-03-14), may78655 (2018-03-01), vallenodafx (2018-03-18)

Member mejem will become famous soon enough mejem will become famous soon enough mejem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have lost some news for the news that we have lost a lot of money, so that we are going
    to be able to market as a market trend, we have to go down there and we will lose the loss of our lives.
    ha kaab ka kaa ho ga ure / usd kab up ho ga kab down ho ga humy ya sab pata chal jaat
    ha liya humy news ko barka ho hai tarha kar saky gy atau profa ho ga

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mejem For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-03-01), tu ur (2018-02-26)

Member javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim has a reputation beyond repute javedqasim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,893 Times in 818 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex main trading karna k leya new buaht zarori hai , new say app ko market k bera main betata hain es say app ko fada hota hi our buaht zarori hota hai new ko dakhna is say app asani say trading kar sakta hai our profit bhi hota hai

12. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to javedqasim For This Useful Post:

billyboy00007 (2018-02-27), hmforex (2018-02-25), jellybelly2017 (2018-02-28), majahar_ali (2018-03-01), may78655 (2018-03-01), mian5575405 (2018-02-28), Mr. India (2018-02-27), samia93 (2018-02-27), Sanju baba (2018-02-28), sarfraz786 (2018-02-27)

Senior Member Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana has a reputation beyond repute Nirzana's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 27,447 Times in 2,363 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?

Obviously I follow news for Forex trading.
    WE know that Forex is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone from any country easily can make trade here and can make huge sum of profit within a short time which is much easier from any other business all over the world where anyone easily can build up his or her career within quick time.
    Well experienced person who know all about Forex and its trading system easily can make trade here and can make his or her career within quick time.
    Forex Forum India(Best Forex Forum All over Asia)
    To Join Click Here
    If you are very new click here-Forex Beginners
    New system of "Bonus for posting" campaign - Forum Rules
    To Open Skrill Account Click here

14. The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to Nirzana For This Useful Post:

Abniali05 (2018-02-25), FOREXBOY (2018-02-28), Forexcoolgirl (2018-02-25), hmforex (2018-02-25), majahar_ali (2018-03-01), may78655 (2018-03-01), sarfraz786 (2018-02-25), Unregistered (2), yulbang111 (2018-02-27)

Member berit will become famous soon enough berit will become famous soon enough berit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The main forex trading main for karne se pehle forex news ko zaror dektha hon. Forex trading
    world wide business ha or har country ki news forex par effect kar sakti ha. main takreban 3 years
    se forex main trading kar raha ho or main trade se pehle internet par different forex ki site
    se news ko study kar to trade karta hon. or 80% succeed hota hon. I like forex

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to berit For This Useful Post:

bangjali (2018-02-26), may78655 (2018-03-01)

Member zarak will become famous soon enough zarak will become famous soon enough zarak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex news I see that the new forex time is when I start the currency then I read what kind
    of currency and what is the latest gold station in trading. I see a lot of news like this
    so I determine what I do now. In currecy gbpusd is very strong and they give me a nice advantage.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to zarak For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-03-01)

Member nipu will become famous soon enough nipu will become famous soon enough nipu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that emotion is a very important mater in the Forex market. Your success depends on emotional control.
    I can believe that if you control your emotions, you can succeed here, If you do not control your emotions,
    you will not succeed here. So take control of your emotions and gain success here.
    emotions must be a lot of enemies for us if we trade in the flow of emotion unfortunately
    we can not make trad successful with it because emotional decisions make us lose in trading,

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nipu For This Useful Post:

may78655 (2018-03-01), tarzhu (2018-02-27)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 52 of 270 FirstFirst ... 2 42 50 51 52 53 54 62 102 152 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)