+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 270 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda has a spectacular aura about kuda's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes so far as doable My partner and i try and up to date with every single announcement because as you stated Reports have a main impact within Forex trading and also My partner and i try out e encase every single Reports My partner and i noticed. I do believe just in validated Reports instead of in Rem our. Be based upon any dependable firm with regard to REPORTS. Haan dear mian terminal per anay wali news ko tu look karta hoon ho lakin tv or news paper ke news per look nahi karta hoon kuoon kay iss kay liya itna time hi nahi hota hay dear iss kay liya hamain zaroori hay kay haam terminal ko use karian or candelstiks ke monment ko dekhain takay iss say masla hal ho sakay .

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak has a spectacular aura about kokorotak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I desire to service technical analysis as a basis I release or close a status. But, by trading, Forex calendar remains a mandatory menu in favor of me to be seen.Catch a glimpse of top news in favor of opening a recent order in the marketplace live , for the reason that news are top in favor of trading i think if we will resolve trade with the news and exclusive of following trend so therefore we can gets too much remuneration from the others.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan has a spectacular aura about tabungan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    most times I do , but sometimes I just follow my candle sticks and it will just work fine! I am more of the technical than the fundamental. It is advisable to trade with the fundamentals if you don't have the in depth knowledge of the technical analysis as some currency pair are very volatile making a sharp up and down move just like when there is a news on Non farm payroll, unemployment and employment change.

Member caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian has a spectacular aura about caribian's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I do not really consider the last news for basic decision making every time I want to jump into the market. Well, actually I prefer to consider the whole sentiment based on whole related news for some period of time, not only the last one. I think actual news can be very useful for fundamentally scalper (news straddler or something like) but its spike will not influence huge interval period of time.

Member ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH is a splendid one to behold ShaistaH's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by khareem View Post
    Honestly i never check the news before i open or close a trade i think it is compulsory to review the news before we open or close the trade. you gave me a idea and i am thankful to you about this post. I am a trader who uses technical analysis, so I do not need to start trading forex news, although the news has an important role and have a major impact on the market, but this is very difficult for me. analysis through the news
    'm always looking for news before trading. because of frequent news releases will have a major impact on the market movement. therefore I do not want to trade my position compromised by the movement caused by the news release. i never used to look at anything except for the graphs while opening a trade .but with recent experience i think i have to look on wider hing like the news and other stuff before opening a trade.it will change my profit level and my earning

Banned MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA has a spectacular aura about MERDEKA's Avatar
    Thanks
    ji ha bilkul humy news ko read karna chahiya is tarha hum loss s bach ajty ha news m pehly hi market k trend ka bata diya jata ha k market up ho gy ya down ye sab b pata chal jata ha hum loss s bach jaty ha news hoty ha k ab is ka kia ho ga ure/usd kab up ho ga kab down ho ga humy ye sab pata chal jata ha is liya humy news ko read karna ho ga hum is tarha trading kar saky gy or profet ho ga yes In any business , hard work is very much required, without that in any business you will not get success.You need to aplly good technical and the fundamental analysis to be on the top of the forex

Member khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem has a spectacular aura about khareem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Honestly i never check the news before i open or close a trade i think it is compulsory to review the news before we open or close the trade. you gave me a idea and i am thankful to you about this post. I am a trader who uses technical analysis, so I do not need to start trading forex news, although the news has an important role and have a major impact on the market, but this is very difficult for me. analysis through the news

Member cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx is a jewel in the rough cabulfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    You know what I never have ever read the nes which my terminal used to give time to time because I think it never gives the benefit and seriously I am saying because I never read the news but If anyone read the news just let me know what is the benfit of reading it forex news i see that time forex new is when i start currency then i read which type of currency and what is latest station of gold in trade . i see lot of news like this then i decider what i so now . in currecy gbpusd is very strong and they give me good profit.

Member camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx has a spectacular aura about camefx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm always looking for news before trading. because of frequent news releases will have a major impact on the market movement. therefore I do not want to trade my position compromised by the movement caused by the news release. i never used to look at anything except for the graphs while opening a trade .but with recent experience i think i have to look on wider hing like the news and other stuff before opening a trade.it will change my profit level and my earning

Member rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09 has a spectacular aura about rahim09's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Mybe that you can find here, my wife and I are impressed by the report of her husband's Forex Markets, and try to try to keep as much of any of the media described in cashes for eached as a reported EN woman noticed. The report instead of the time, so check only believe. New capacity may depend on the carriers really !! yeah I was obliged to do every weekend I see the development of currency developments occurring in the world especially in the economic sector concerned about things like the science of currency trading news impact in the candle trend can still be seen clearly that I am looking for is the currency of the most widely traded this week because it is still relatively safe for are traded,

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 270 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)