+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 270 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast
Results 2,611 to 2,620 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned hend is on a distinguished road hend's Avatar
    Thanks
    trade is very menuntungkan news, even get profit quickly. because the impact of the news big enough. but have the ability to analyze very good news. because it is not easy for us to analyze the news well. have much to learn, because it's very complicated, any news related to many things, so it is much to be learned in analyzing the fundamentals.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I did make some news trading to generate profits in a relatively quick, I just need a scheduled economic news releases that have a high impact on the value and the previous forecast, so for me the news content does not really matter because I'm using hedging techniques that make the trap a few minutes before the news was released
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member ahsankhan is on a distinguished road ahsankhan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    waiting for news trading with high impact in europe and usa session properly and carefully over the fundamental news that technical analysis of price movements open position in accordance with the fundamental news that affects fundamental news and technical movement...

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aun is an unknown quantity at this point aun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome results but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    I heard from many people that new are important to see before trading. I tries many times but it is difficult to know how to understand news release. either they are reliable or not.i thinks those who get awesome results are experienced traders.

Senior Member don1681 is an unknown quantity at this point don1681's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes sometime i do that becasue we all know that it i s a money making treading sytem so if you want to gain on it than need to follow also the last news.

Junior Member ChaTbiM is an unknown quantity at this point ChaTbiM's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes ... I look on latest news before entering trades
    because if i look i will if is up or dows fast or slowly...and that make me know how much of time i risk of money

Member don1 is on a distinguished road don1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes dear it is most batter for your trading because these new have a great change in the market trends.therefor i watch these news first and after this i start trading.

Senior Member zihan6500 is an unknown quantity at this point zihan6500's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by suhasrn View Post
    Yes I used to look news before trading , as it is very much helpful for market strategy. Good News always effect on Trading Profit always. We have read news before doing trade.
    Yes,i also understood that good news can affect the market.But this market changes in every second.So,if we depend on only good news and hope that it will brings more profit,it is not a good idea.Sometimes we have to take step on present condition with our own prediction.

Junior Member suhasrn is an unknown quantity at this point suhasrn's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I used to look news before trading , as it is very much helpful for market strategy. Good News always effect on Trading Profit always. We have read news before doing trade.
    suhasRN

Banned budis is an unknown quantity at this point budis's Avatar
    Thanks
    use the news as a medium for trade even in view of very profitable, surely the mastery of fundamental analysis in needing a strengthening technical analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 262 of 270 FirstFirst ... 162 212 252 260 261 262 263 264 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)