+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 270 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,590 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    of course, it needs to be. many things that we have to prepare before we trade, the most important to first understand what it is trading, as traders we should be able to control the emotional / psychological when critical conditions, how to predict price movements, how to anticipate price movements, here are some tips before trading in order we can be a profitable trader / successful

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member aedon is an unknown quantity at this point aedon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I never pay attention to the news at the time of trading. I tried to use a pure technical analysis. possible news and other fundamental news that we can not use technical analysis. by karen aitu, I always use a stop loss discipline that is not affected by the news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aladdensima is an unknown quantity at this point aladdensima's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every day I go to the economic agenda to continue my important news and dates and this because I know the significant impact of news on the market if you think that the news may cause significant fluctuations in the market, I better stay away from Forex trading on this day because it is the degree of risk high

Member agitiga is on a distinguished road agitiga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is quit correct that the latest news may impact on the spot prices but what do you do when you are in a trade and the news comes out by sudden?

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not like to see the news before make the trading, i think that the news will make me have some bad psychology when i trade in the news, so better i do not see the news, if i know that is high impact news, some time i have feeling that i got really scared on it

Member wulandari is on a distinguished road wulandari's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by satriafx View Post
    News trade is one amongst the simplest trading during this Forex market. News continuously impact in market extremely. an honest news will modified the market scenario in an exceedingly moment additionally as a foul news will do therefore.
    So it's vital to seem latest news. we'd like to be updated continuously and have the present news before we have a tendency to open any trade as a result of it'll go a protracted approach in determinative our success.
    are you sure trading with news so simple? i doubt it, if it very simple then why not all trader success in forex? remember nothing easy in forex, but its all possible, as long as we keep practice and learning everyday

Member ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini is a jewel in the rough ashwini's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mujhe news main trading karne nahi ata ,lekin main trading karne se pahle high impact news ka publish time jarur dekh leta hun taki uss waqt main koi trade na karu , agar trade run hain to main close kar deta hun. kiun ki high impact news publish hone ke baad market bahut jyada volatile and sharp movement lene lagta ahin. so iss samay main trade ko avoid karta hun.

Banned shahidul is an unknown quantity at this point shahidul's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i think every kinds of good traders they must follow klatest news before there trading i trades with latest news and it gives me very powerful confidence just time market movement and idea .

Junior Member satriafx is an unknown quantity at this point satriafx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trade is one amongst the simplest trading during this Forex market. News continuously impact in market extremely. an honest news will modified the market scenario in an exceedingly moment additionally as a foul news will do therefore.
    So it's vital to seem latest news. we'd like to be updated continuously and have the present news before we have a tendency to open any trade as a result of it'll go a protracted approach in determinative our success.

Senior Member azharfx2 is an unknown quantity at this point azharfx2's Avatar
    Thanks
    News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News always effect in market highly. A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.So it is very important to look latest news.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 259 of 270 FirstFirst ... 159 209 249 257 258 259 260 261 269 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)