+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 270 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,570 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member faysal.nitu is on a distinguished road faysal.nitu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i follow latest news from different kinds of news web site........ thats not all when i analysis those news in that time i also analysis that when those news will be effect on forex............... i think thats the major part in forex treading that is news analysis.............

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Java is on a distinguished road Java's Avatar
    Thanks
    usually if you want to trade me I will not see the news first because I'm sure if I saw the news before then I will be screwed in the trade I was
    so i trade in a way that I know it and will accept all the risks that I will face in the future

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aisfx is on a distinguished road aisfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dareking View Post
    News ko dekhna Technical aur fundamental trader dono ke liye jaruri hota hai, technical trader news isliye dekhta hai, taki wo news trading se bach sake, aur fundamental trader ke liye news isliye important hoti hai, kyun ki wo news trading hi karta hai.
    note the schedule will be trading news release is very important, important news in europe and usa session are very important in the forex trading, because the range of the market will move fast and a lot, be careful if there is a large floating if one analyzes

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    business plays a very important role in the psychology of the person.in the business there are various types of complications occurs we must avoid these complications to the other one.loosing in the forex is very dangerous because it is very effective process of communication to the whole world and through the whole nation.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,942 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News ko dekhna Technical aur fundamental trader dono ke liye jaruri hota hai, technical trader news isliye dekhta hai, taki wo news trading se bach sake, aur fundamental trader ke liye news isliye important hoti hai, kyun ki wo news trading hi karta hai.
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member zayan is an unknown quantity at this point zayan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes without news trading is very dangerous and news plays a vital role in the trades and i use to have this facility from Fx pro and this is the best site from where you can have good news well in advance for making good amount of profit

Banned sarwina90 is an unknown quantity at this point sarwina90's Avatar
    Thanks
    as a trader that utilizes economic news to determine when the right time to open a trading position then it is likely that I will see any economic news is released.

Member bhagawanta is an unknown quantity at this point bhagawanta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course i must looks the latest news,to guid me in analysing the next movements..because we must know the latest situation of the market before we dicide to buy or sell..and i always looks the latest news and analysing the chart too,do the both analysa technic is the better to earn a maximal profits!!goodluck!

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    ne technique denganc fig saw the news that came out before we are trading is an analytical technique fundamentalists, and some traders think the way it is so great influence on trading, especially if there is some news that has a high impact biasnaya then traders will open its order

Banned dollar will become famous soon enough dollar will become famous soon enough dollar's Avatar
    Thanks
    it is really good way if we are look the latest news before opening any trade but for me i never watch the news before opening any trade.
    my traders are just based on technical analysis and for not hug loss i always use stop loss. its also depend on trading type. i think long term trader just watch out on technical analysis.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 257 of 270 FirstFirst ... 157 207 247 255 256 257 258 259 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)