+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 270 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,560 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned fahim is an unknown quantity at this point fahim's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finding the right tax lawyer in Leos Angele can keep you out of jail, prevent you from paying big penalties, and enable you to sleep soundly at night. So, how do you find the very best IRS lawyer in Orange County?1. Look for someone that offers a no-obligation consultation Getting to

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned genjer fx is an unknown quantity at this point genjer fx's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, I will watch the news before I did the trade because the news has a great influence on the side that I use technical analysis. and I think it helped me to gain an advantage.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned getrich1985 is an unknown quantity at this point getrich1985's Avatar
    Thanks
    I don't look for latest news before trading in this market, but i usually read some news before i pen a position. I know that news effect trend of this market very much, so i combine news with my experience and indicators to open a position.

Member iyan50 is an unknown quantity at this point iyan50's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Its better if you start real traidng with some small amount and small lot, if you are some what perfect about the basics, but before trying some new strategies try then in demo if you get better results then you can apply in Real account, No need of previous experiece you can try some indicators to build a startegy for you.

Moderator dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking has a reputation beyond repute dareking's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 9,943 Times in 3,469 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Bhai agar koi news trader hai, to news dekhna sabse jayda jaruri ho jata hai, market news market mein kabhi bhi aa jati hai, har samay news website par nazar banaye rakhna bhi kafi jayda jaruri hota hai,
    Sabka Malik Ek

Spammers Hate Me

Member monty007 is an unknown quantity at this point monty007's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes as far as possible I try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try to encase every News I heard.I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a dependable agency for NEWS

Senior Member manibhai2013 is an unknown quantity at this point manibhai2013's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think that every professional trader looks at the latest news before opening any position in the market because news can let you down so try to check the news first if there are news to come than you should try to abort your trade but if there is no news than you should trade because trading the best for you and also for your account.

Banned egasubekti is an unknown quantity at this point egasubekti's Avatar
    Thanks
    i think fundamental analysis is the analysis relies news happening in the world market. or that are circulating in the market. to learn fundamental analysis properly, we must study the macro financial economics. for example, why the increase in interest rates can make stronger currency and political condition

Banned ardi_anduk is an unknown quantity at this point ardi_anduk's Avatar
    Thanks
    should we analyze of 2 parts between technical and fundamental, and therefore we should see existing news today as we carry out our pelengkat trading technical analysis has been done as reinforcement decision to open orders

Senior Member SeoHyun is on a distinguished road SeoHyun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I have not ever looked the news before I start to trade, because I am not a fundamentalist trader and I need to analyze the market movement with technical analysis, and I prefer to use technical analysis as my main trading style

+ Reply to Thread
Page 256 of 270 FirstFirst ... 156 206 246 254 255 256 257 258 266 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)