+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 270 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast
Results 2,521 to 2,530 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Senior Member Md. Mominul Islam is on a distinguished road Md. Mominul Islam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The best trading in this Foreign exchange industry. Information always impact in industry extremely. A best part about it can modified the industry scenario in a second as well as a not so good news can do. It is very important to look newest news.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dejaplux is an unknown quantity at this point dejaplux's Avatar
    Thanks
    Should always pay attention to the news that there is at the moment we are keen on the news is one of the factors causing the movement fast enough therefore we should not ignore the news that is the day when we would go we should wait for the right time to do the open position by avoidance of prolonged floating which could cause us to suffer huge losses

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shohagpal is on a distinguished road shohagpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    Finding the right tax lawyer in Los Angeles can keep you out of jail, prevent you from paying big penalties, and enable you to sleep soundly at night. So, how do you find the very best IRS lawyer in Orange County? 1. Look for someone that offers a no-obligation consultation ..

Banned fst2012 is on a distinguished road fst2012's Avatar
    Thanks
    I consult the forex trading news sites from time to time to know about the current changes that is going to be in the market mostly when i consult it is when am already about to open a position.

Member dimpal is on a distinguished road dimpal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rajesh333 View Post
    yes its true until u will not see the fundamental news its not possible to make more pips, i always see the news before riding the trade , i make the technical trade so i avoid the fundamental trade, i f there is high impact news i wait to pass the news then going for trade is it formed i void the fundamental news to trade
    Brother i like to do same . Forex me jitna important technical ka hai utna hi fundamental ka hai. Agar dono pe same dhyan na diaa jaye to success nahi milti. Technical aapni jagha pe hota hai. but jab market me koi high impact wale news hote hai tab technicals pe bharosa na karke trading avoid karna chahiye.

Banned raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999 will become famous soon enough raka999's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes, of course I will look at news, prior to making a transaction. because the price movements depend on the news. especially crucial economic news. you can see it in FF .. if you already know the impact of the news, then you can prepare yourself to deal with it.

Senior Member tonmoy500ad is an unknown quantity at this point tonmoy500ad's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    honestly i rarely to try and do that, and since i do scalping with technical analysis as my ways, however i agree if we tend to take a glance for the newest news , then can|we'll|we are going to} apprehend what's happening within the market and that we will apprehend for the proper action..and currently i'm learning regarding elementary analysis too...

Senior Member dedi irawanto is an unknown quantity at this point dedi irawanto's Avatar
    Thanks
    Saya ingin mendapatkan berita terbaru sementara perdagangan, tapi saya merasa sulit untuk mendapatkan berita terbaru. ketika perdagangan berita adalah perdagangan yang sangat menguntungkan. dan di mana saya bisa mendapatkan forex news perdagangan terbaru ...? please help me ..

Senior Member mazzetro is an unknown quantity at this point mazzetro's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I'm consistently searching for newst before trading. because of common account releases will accept a above appulse on the bazaar movement. accordingly I do not wish to barter my position compromised by the movement acquired by the account release. so does every time you alpha a trade, I see the agenda of account releases to abstain barter if there is news.

Junior Member M.kashif is an unknown quantity at this point M.kashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am newly commer in this field I have not done any trade till now but I can give my openion that latest news must look becaus these news are the source of guiding someone and any person who cannot check the last session market and want to trade these news work like his own observation of last session and are very helpful for him during the trade of this session and in his decision of making his trade as seller or buyer.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 253 of 270 FirstFirst ... 153 203 243 251 252 253 254 255 263 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)