+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 270 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast
Results 2,511 to 2,520 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned mediafxx is on a distinguished road mediafxx's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Timessy View Post
    Yes, i think those people that want to make it in forex trading most sought for infromations that will give them what they really need to perform very well in their trading. When you know you have a challenges in your trading just read or look for where to read the solutions to your problems. Unlike me, i just like to research alot especially what i know will benefit me....
    appropriate trade should wear appropriate analysis and use trend analysis and calculate the amount of movement with market analysis and trading a lot of learning to wear the direction of movement of capital and calculate risk and safety risk

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member davi is on a distinguished road davi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    As a trader that is not something that you can afford to ignore for the importance that there is you will know what kind of news that is coming out and how it will affect the pair that you are trading and how it will move personaly that is what i must do before i start forexing every day

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member triadi is an unknown quantity at this point triadi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes before the trade I perform a variety of planning, of which I will look at the news that will come out in the day, I think this is very important because of the news that will come out will definitely affect the price movement, so watch the news before trading it is very important to do.

Senior Member kang portal is on a distinguished road kang portal's Avatar
    Thanks
    honestly i dont understand any news at all, even i read it on many website with the number of oportunities i still cannot understand
    so i decided to use only technical strategy on my trading account
    the only news i use is NFP on first friday on every month actually not used, but rather to avoid
    because at the news nfp I would stop and just noticed, after the news finished I'm following the price directions in accordance the price techniques analysis

Banned rk225325 is on a distinguished road rk225325's Avatar
    Thanks
    I will continue to seek information on the news as I am sure we will be better and safer when we do not know when the news will be released because as we know when the news was released then we will be more vigilant.

Member humtum1by1 is on a distinguished road humtum1by1's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No i never look for latest news before trading and it is my big misktake a good trader can never look over for latest news. so i will look for latest news so i can be a skilled trader.

Junior Member Timessy is an unknown quantity at this point Timessy's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    Yes, i think those people that want to make it in forex trading most sought for infromations that will give them what they really need to perform very well in their trading. When you know you have a challenges in your trading just read or look for where to read the solutions to your problems. Unlike me, i just like to research alot especially what i know will benefit me....

Senior Member joker7diaa is an unknown quantity at this point joker7diaa's Avatar
    Thanks
    To access the appropriate moment for the purchase is when watching a good stock and we know prices falling and rising and this comes technical analysis for more than a day and follow the news everyday to make a quick decision.

Senior Member muddassir is an unknown quantity at this point muddassir's Avatar
    Thanks
    हाँ जहाँ तक संभव हो मैं हर खबर के साथ अद्यतन की कोशिश क्योंकि जैसा कि आप ने कहा कि समाचार विदेशी मुद्रा में एक बड़ा प्रभाव है और मैं ओ भुनाना हर समाचार मैं heard.I के लिए एक depenable एजेंसी पर की पुष्टि की समाचार पर ही विश्वास करते हैं और नहीं Remour.Depend पर की कोशिशसमाचार

Member songs is on a distinguished road songs's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes main jub bhi trading kernay lagta hu to latest news ka wait kerta hun kiu kay news say hi humain pata chalta hai kay market mian kya ho skta hai or humain kya kerna chahiay.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 252 of 270 FirstFirst ... 152 202 242 250 251 252 253 254 262 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)