+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 270 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast
Results 1,991 to 2,000 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned mriaz557 is an unknown quantity at this point mriaz557's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes, i update every news which have major effect in forex and i try to encash it. A good mews changes market situation to increase my trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned srise is an unknown quantity at this point srise's Avatar
    Thanks
    seriously i seldom to do that, and also due to the fact i do scalping using techie investigation seeing that our strategies, nevertheless i concur in the event all of us take a look to the most up-to-date media, and then all of us will probably understand what's going on in the market and we will understand to the suitable steps.. and after this my business is studying basic investigation too.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned abdotitim is an unknown quantity at this point abdotitim's Avatar
    Thanks
    hello my frein thank you for your thread yes this strategy its very simple and hi give a nice point for entry but for me forever i
    oh shuur for me forever i look the latest news in the market in the website forex factory

Member berserkern is an unknown quantity at this point berserkern's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    of course considering the news is important but technical analyses are the top priority for me because news sometimes give you false hints
    i prefer considere them but not relying on them and focus on my analyses and trust them till the end of the trade

Senior Member smartfx is an unknown quantity at this point smartfx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    If the currency trend is good the i buy this currency and after some day when the trend remain good then i sell this currency and I rarely if trading when news is released unless the pattern I myself have no signal but news trading is only can be done by the traders that know about the fundamentals in the market and it's not recommended at all for those that never tried trading by fundamental news then i allow the markets to settle down before a trade a direction

Senior Member naeem13 is an unknown quantity at this point naeem13's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    me nay trading start nahi ki lekin i think news ko dekh len chahiey..
    is sy aaney walay time me currency k up and down ka pta chalta hay
    I want to learn trading.. Guide me

Member manzoorgujar is an unknown quantity at this point manzoorgujar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is very effective in forex business and with latest news you have a chance of earn a profit from forex business.some time market is moved high level when any news are come.for better trading this is better for you to update about trading.

Banned t4nh4 is an unknown quantity at this point t4nh4's Avatar
    Thanks
    boht se log news trading pr yaqen nai rkhte mgr meri ye zati rae he k news factor ko nai bhulna chahe news k time pe trading nai krni chahe .bari news market pe bara asr chor jati he i thnk kamyabi k lie news trading b zrori he.

Senior Member zobir is an unknown quantity at this point zobir's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In addition to a judicious use of various technical indicators major and exeptional core indicators are a significant contribution in the positions and after their publications.

Senior Member ReferrerAccent is on a distinguished road ReferrerAccent's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han mugy tardse phely new ko dank zarore cheny is se hum ko bhot fayed hoty or hum maeket ka bare ma bhot pet zayad pat chanly hain or tarding ma humare bhot help hoty hain ap be zarore dank karo.
    I love My brother to mara sath ha.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 200 of 270 FirstFirst ... 100 150 190 198 199 200 201 202 210 250 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)