व्यापार शुरू करें
बोनस 1000$
GET BONUS
55%
from InstaForex
on every deposit
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member razafsd is an unknown quantity at this point razafsd's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    27.60 USD
    Thanks
    g han forex trading aik aisi trade hy jis men ap ko market positions or information sy update rehna lazmi hy if you do not the present situation of the market how you can invest in a good way? so i think better results k liay market analysis or up to date information zarori hy or current market situation observe kr k investment krni chahiay

2. Contests
    Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    670.73 USD
    Thanks
    News is the basic element of fundamental analysis. That's why I always open the news panel at first then i open meta trader. I think news based trading help us to place more risk free trading.

Senior Member mondemonde is on a distinguished road mondemonde's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    59.79 USD
    Thanks
    hi everybody,
    of course my friend each must follow the news is very important in this area, because it helps to predict the results of the behavior of pairs

good luck

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    444.84 USD
    Thanks
    i think the news is very good way to know around the world economical movements, and the Forex market are move for world economical moves so we need to know the economical news and then we decide how to trade today, its my opinion.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    342.70 USD
    Thanks
    yes i am always read new before start trading.waiting for good news which help to make good profit.analyse news and then take some time what effect happen on market of that trade.many people are trade immediately after read new news my advise is take some time after that open order.which is very good time for trade.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    117.00 USD
    Thanks
    to take decisions in the trade need to find a new story to find a good position to make a trade. and it can also understate the risks that may occur.

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    85.39 USD
    Thanks
    Yes brother not only me i think every body need look latest news before trading.I try to look latest news many website and analysis it.Many many thanks brother for share it.

Senior Member elkashif is an unknown quantity at this point elkashif's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    34.50 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    yes no good trader can't trading without see the news and effect for prices currancies move that is very important thing to know where the price move in the future i know many traders bignner not do that so them lose more and in fast time

Senior Member ruhanruh is an unknown quantity at this point ruhanruh's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    87.00 USD
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by rokonripon View Post
    News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News always effect in market highly. A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.
    So it is very important to look latest news.
    A number of speculators fancy their chances with the extremely effective intraday buying and selling tactic, where forex markets are continuously reviewed and short-run trading positions are embraced.

11. FC
    Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Accumulated bonus
    89.10 USD
    Thanks
    Success can change the foreign exchange market within a minute becauseNews is success in foreign exchange trade. it will go a long way in determining our success. , so we need to be updated always and have the current news before we open any trade

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

I believe only on confirmed News and not on RemourI try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o encash every News I heard.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS ko read kry gay tu acha ho ga ap k liya

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 253 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 102 ... LastLast