+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 270 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member rudiandi will become famous soon enough rudiandi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News really moves the market but then it is not certain that the reason why before trading news we don't need to make decisions based on news releases. We need to make decisions based on news, candle sticks and technical patterns are what I used and now I will say that it is the best to use. and for me sometimes I look for news and sometimes not, I prefer to read discussion forums where experts provide their analysis and from that we can learn how to make news analysis and what will affect the price of both enemies going over or bottom

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak has a spectacular aura about gold maniak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I actually do that sometimes, and on the grounds that I am scalping with special investigations as my technique, but I agree if we investigate the latest news, then we will realize what is happening in the market and we will know for privileged actions .. and now I find out about the basic inspection as well ... and the latest news how come when you get lazy ha trading how come when my phele is to be a se hum ko update milti rehti hai Forex to the main bare to public relations kitna fortunately we have no loss ho ga or not ko kis pair pe trading lgani chaiye or kis pair pe trading nae lagani chaiye is a bohat helping milti hai hum ko main lagane trading.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes, my friend, we all must be careful about economic news and we must know that if we can understand economic news then we can make good decisions before making an order and I think trading with the right knowledge and must understand technical and fundamental analysis . and There are no new trades in the forex market. I don't like trading news or other trading methods, I follow some good forex trading advice and several times this helps and most of the time makes me lose money.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to damaskus For This Useful Post:

zafery (2019-11-19)

Member munich will become famous soon enough munich will become famous soon enough munich's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if it's so simple then why aren't all successful traders on forex? remember there is nothing easy in forex, but that is all possible, as long as we continue to practice and study, so now think about how necessary it is for beginners to learn first and actually it's good to read the latest news each of you will start trading, but I rarely do it. What I often do to start trading is to observe market movements longer than 1 hour and then I start trading. Thank you indi and the routine that I do is thank God to this day I can still trade and get profit ..

6. The Following User Says Thank You to munich For This Useful Post:

zafery (2019-11-19)

Member densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88 will become famous soon enough densus88's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I find that every trader must be aware of the latest news from the trading market to trade perfectly because with the latest news, you can make it perfect as a trade according to the latest and updated market trends. Traders must be smart enough to understand the news. and use it in the real field! For me, I want to see the latest news about the market before entering trade and every trader must see the latest news. then the news is very important in forex trading and can help me make good technical analysis

8. The Following User Says Thank You to densus88 For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-11-16)

Member kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna has a spectacular aura about kazna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will definitely check the modern report no matter what happens before launching your order. And I will definitely check your cost-effective calendar. After that I will definitely analyze your trends and the maximum I will definitely open your investment in ordering all the reduced benefits and offer orders of the highest quality to avoid danger. Looking at the latest News before taking a trading analysis is the only idea for Forex News traders and it's fundamental. Technical traders don't need this kind of thing at Forex.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to kazna For This Useful Post:

sarmili (2019-11-16)

Member sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe will become famous soon enough sinjo abe's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    news is very important, because there are often high news releases, it will greatly affect market movements. I have experience trading without paying attention to news releases, because at that time I did not understand the impact of the news. when when I open a position, a few minutes later there is a market that moves very fast, even I can't close my position, and as a result I suffer a big loss, that's a lesson that I always remember. and I want to get the latest news before trading forex. but I can not get the latest news and the most influential on currency price movements. because I don't know about getting the latest news. Please help me.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex is a good job. It's better to have reasonable capital to trade on forex. Forex trading is a very good strategy for large earnings, before starting my trade, I analyzed which currencies will be stronger today - so I decided to trade this currency. must watch the latest news. so that the trade of aches karma hi anyway the latest news Jarret deckle.bahot the technical news aur wise world hot news h jo joins the napkin market as soon as possible. Good luck. and yes it is true that I take time if there is news that is very influential on price movements that can push prices up to hundreds of pips, because I am afraid when open positions occur for a re-quota or close if I'm minus usually on a lot of American news hight impact

Member molu is on a distinguished road molu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hello sab, only liye kuch der mein mein news intzaar karta hon aur kuch der taq mein forum par behas nahi karta hon jahan maahir un to analysis ko dete hain aur is se hum seekh satke hain to hum kis tarh analysis karne to barey mein khabron se nimatnay to leye hain aur kya asraat ko farogh dete hain ha ha ha bilkul har traders ko news aur passion goi ki pairwi because zurori hai kyunkay yeh hamari takneeki nataij ki tasdeeq karti hai ji ji ko bunadi taki qismat said hata hata kyunkay yeh hamari takneeki nataij ki tasdeeq karti hai ji ji ko bunyadi taki qismat said hata hata kyunkay yeh hamari takneeki nataij ki tasdeeq karti hai ji ji ko bunyadi taki qismat said hata hata

Member nidji will become famous soon enough nidji will become famous soon enough nidji's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes I see the latest news before trading as far as possible. because news has a big influence on the Forex market and news trading is one of the best trades on the Forex market. I always believe that every trader must follow the news. News can change the market situation. Trading the perfect news can give you many benefits. always follow the news, news is very important in this market. and I depend on fundamental analysis for most of my Forex trading, and every time I trade Forex I check economic news from the calendar because I believe that economic news has large effective trading prices in the direction of Forex

+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 270 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)