+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 270 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date is a jewel in the rough date's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News plays an important role in the success of a trader that causes a trader who trades here he must see all the ingredients in trading if the trader sees forex news on a regular basis, he must get all trades with trading news, of course it is very important in forex trading as if in trading with using the latest market news that has just been released with trading news is very important for forex traders and Trading news also requires good skills if the trader cannot analyze it properly he will get it Because we don't have to wait for the market to move in a large range in the shortest time right. Anyone can easily trade at this time making a huge profit that I have experienced trading in all circumstances, namely when economic news is released and the usual conditions provided that market conditions are not sideways

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver has a spectacular aura about ver's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course it is very important to succeed as forex trading because forex trading is a very risky business and can move at any time. 100% profit like footprint can be lost by the news. So I think every treader must deliver Forex news while stepping !! and the Forex Market is always up to date so most traders in charge of keeping themselves updated with market news before trading help keep the news in mind and help develop new and current news strategies to understand the flow of the market as if how the Forex market will be for hours or days. day. We can always find information on the Forex website when they post updates every day if needed.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed has a spectacular aura about ismed's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes so far it will allow me to try to remodel anything with the news given the fact that as you said News have a significant impact on Forex and I am trying to wrap up every News that I hear. I only accept the News confirmed and not our Brakes. It depends on the NEWS office that tries and is right and my whole day easily earns money but when high impact news is published then I don't control my emotions so I open high risk trading and this is a common way to trade news and I also hear this from traders other news because trading ews is very important for forex traders as if trading News is not the wisest thing especially for beginners like me Trading news is one way we can predict the forex market

Member dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem has a spectacular aura about dadang bayem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The media deal is probably the best deal with this currency market. The media is usually very influential in the market. The superior media can easily change the market situation in the second or unwanted media can be done as a result. So it's important to see the latest media. and actually my partner and I rarely do that, other than because I'm really scalping using special investigations during our procedures, but my partner and I agree when many of us peek for your latest report, then many of us will definitely learn what is being happening in the market and we will learn for the right actions .. now I am studying basic investigations ..

Member aril has a spectacular aura about aril has a spectacular aura about aril's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I tried my best so I had to see the news to find out about the market. because if I am going to open a trade and there is news that is delayed then maybe it will start trading against me and I have to lose money. and Yes I am looking for the latest news before trading forex. Because news is very important in the forex market. So much time the forex market relies on the latest news so that it can go up or down so every trader must watch the latest news. Thank you all friends

Member kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede has a spectacular aura about kede's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't always check news, when they are big news from one big country then only I see, if I have made my position and any news must be released then I immediately protect my position because there is no guarantee where the market will show its direction after news release. For my own safety (although their market opportunities support my position) I still don't take risks and hedge. I see that it is true, I take the time if there is news that is very influential on price movements that can float because the price can reach hundreds of pips, because I am afraid when open positions occur to requote or close if I minus usually on many American news hight right!

Member cilor will become famous soon enough cilor will become famous soon enough cilor's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is an important part of Forex trading, the maximum movement of foreign exchange depends on foreign exchange news. It's important to get all the news about Forex trading. If you get it right then you can easily make predictions about market movements and your analysis will also be much better if you make your analysis through the news. And everyone knows that news trading is only profitable trading on the forex platform so you can get 200 pips in a few minutes, and it is very possible if you get all the right ways,

Member mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim has a spectacular aura about mantakdim's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I am not a trader who uses fundamental analysis, so I don't need to look for the latest news to trade, I just based on indicators to trade, follow trends and signals I try to make good and profitable trades, is scary news for me, because there have been losses when news for release. And Yes, I'm looking for the latest news before trading. This is because, it is important to trade. You can learn about market movements and currency exchange rates. We can make money and reduce our losses by searching for the latest market news.

Member nick has a spectacular aura about nick has a spectacular aura about nick's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't like seeing news before trading, I think it will make me have some bad psychology when I trade on the news, so it's better that I don't see the news, if I know it's high-impact news, sometimes I feel right- right scared. and I think this is very important for every trader and I see many traders use this strategy before trading. I don't know about this because I don't start my trade now and I try to get more information about this trading system and then I start trading on forex.

Member ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx has a spectacular aura about ubifx's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    FOREX update news is very good for us and confident in what can be achieved. My partner and I try to update with every media because of the fact when you mention the Media using the main results in Forex trading as well as my partner and I test encash every Media. My partner and I watched. I truly believe only about Media that is validated rather than about Remour. Determined by the unreliable organization related to MEDIA. So thank you Forex business for staying in touch with Forex news which is needed for Forex traders. I always see economic news data released every day so it's easy for me to guess the next market movement. Some economic news has a low impact which puts low pressure on certain currency pairs but several times the release of high impact economic data changes the whole currency trend.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 270 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)