+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 270 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member tatang will become famous soon enough tatang will become famous soon enough tatang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always check the forexfactor economic calendar, I find the news release schedule has high, if there is currently no news release scheduled then I will see various charts that allow me to enter and open orders safely. if the time is approaching the hour of news release then I will be ready to open the trap delayed 1 minute before and before trading see crisp market news and information about crisp levels and see expert opinions about trading markets and follow them. Success in forex trading is based on the right knowledge of forex trading and good behavior makes you a good trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul has a spectacular aura about sakhrul's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think every professional trader sees the latest news before opening any position in the market because the news can disappoint you so try to check the news first if there is news to come than you should try to cancel your trade but if there is no news than you should trade because the trade is the best for you and also for your account. and Yes as far as possible I try to update with every news because as you said, News has a big effect on Forex and I try to wrap every News that I hear. I believe only in confirmed News and not in Remour. Depends on a reliable agent for NEWS

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member burqa will become famous soon enough burqa will become famous soon enough burqa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    as a trader who uses economic news to determine when is the right time to open a trading position it is very likely that I will see whatever economic news is released and yes without trading news is very dangerous and news plays an important role in trading and I use to have this facility from Fx pro and this is the best site from where you can have good news well in advance to generate a good amount of profit

Member pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden has a spectacular aura about pepsoden's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Every trader must be aware of the latest news from the trading market to trade perfectly because with updated news, you can make perfect trades according to the updated and latest market trends. Traders must be smart enough to understand the news and utilize the news contained in it. real field. and I sometimes find the first news before I trade, especially at the beginning of the month like this because usually there will be quite large news and will generate a lot of movement in the forex market when there is news that comes out

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,219 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading koi asan kam ni ha agr ap ko is kam ka koi experience ni ha to mari ap logo sa request ha ka please phly kixi achy sa trader sa ya kam sikh lain ta ky ap ko loss na ho kuin ka ya kam boht risky ha agr apko is kam ka koi experience ni ha to ap ko boht loss ho sakta ha

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    yes of course because there are many ways to be informed to make good decisions in this business. All the news have a great effect on the quotes and for that reason it is necessary to consult the economic calendar frequently. Few investors have noticed that the meta trader platform has an option designed to inform about economic events.

Member ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco will become famous soon enough ngaco's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Are you sure you trade with news so simple? I doubt it, if it's so simple then why aren't all successful traders on Forex? remember there's nothing easy in forex, but that's all possible, as long as we continue to practice and study every day and I don't like seeing news before trading, I think that news will make me have some bad psychology when I trade on the news, so it's more well I didn't see the news, if I knew it was high impact news, some time I felt that I was very scared

Member kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan will become famous soon enough kalakuan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if it would make trade news I did look at the economic calendar to find out the release schedule that has high news impact, and then I saw and read several articles about economic news related to news releases, after knowing how much profit or decline in the value of the currency, then I ready to open stop orders and I always look for news before trading. because frequent news releases will have a big impact on market movements. therefore I do not want to trade my position compromised by movements caused by news releases. so every time you start trading, I see a news release schedule to avoid trading when there is news

Senior Member Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36 has a reputation beyond repute Bindas36's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,968 Times in 1,590 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I don't look any news i just follow the indicators and market trends also.
    Sometimes it makes loss but mostly i earned profit.
    I dont want to waste my time in that ways to loom new etc.
    Just be confident and be concentrated.

Member average will become famous soon enough average's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I totally agree with you, I did that for ... I did a technical, fundamental and technical analysis ... because it was proven that I got far better results in trading, and I'm satisfied with the results !! and I will continue that strategy to be able to exist in this bizniz !! goodbye friend !! and traders must always trade patiently and with discipline and must follow basic trading rules at all times. First a trader must have the skills and abilities needed to operate in this market and then he must have a good and profitable trading strategy for trading that can produce maximum profits

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 270 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)