+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 270 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 ... LastLast
Results 2,641 to 2,650 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned hammer is an unknown quantity at this point hammer's Avatar
    Thanks
    news has a great impact in forex, trading based on fundamental analysis is very good, but very suilit in understand for beginners, if we are able to combine technical and fundamental analysis, would be a good system tarding

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Junior Member Adaja92 is an unknown quantity at this point Adaja92's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    oh sure when you trading in Forex you have to known your trading news. actually this is depend on your trading capability that must bear your trading success as you have enter here for your success. so i wanna just say that this is possible by you when you try to understand your way where you want to go.

---------- Post added at 10:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:31 AM ----------

oh sure when you trading in Forex you have to known your trading news. actually this is depend on your trading capability that must bear your trading success as you have enter here for your success. so i wanna just say that this is possible by you when you try to understand your way where you want to go.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member yadikhanih is an unknown quantity at this point yadikhanih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rak View Post
    Yes as far as possible I try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o encash every News I heard.I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS
    Most of the e-books uncover the secrets for making profit on the forex trading. These e-books are electronic documents usually in PDF file or zipped format.

Junior Member aiiu is an unknown quantity at this point aiiu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i trading daily without using an indicator, or read the news, i just watch the chart around 16.00-16.30 and predict then open trade and log out then i check them tommorow..

Member forex2011 is an unknown quantity at this point forex2011's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Listen to the news and attention is a good way and excellent recipes stores All stores was able to follow some channels that broadcast news Forex right have achieved good information and can then take proper decisions when trading

Senior Member edomz is an unknown quantity at this point edomz's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes it would. each trader will definitely see the latest news about the state of the market. it's very important, because the forex market is rapidly changing. and if you are behind the news then you will find it hard to make a trade. you should always update.

Banned skyonline7866 is on a distinguished road skyonline7866's Avatar
    Thanks
    A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.So it is very important to look latest news.I try to trade by follow Forex impact.Number of Forex trader do this.Thanks brother for share your post.yes of course every trader must follow news and forecasts because it confirms our technical results
    this is called the fundamental technique

Banned nilmegh is an unknown quantity at this point nilmegh's Avatar
    Thanks
    i never used to look at anything
    except for the graphs while
    opening a trade .but with recent
    experience i think i have to look
    on wider hing like the news and
    other stuff before opening a
    trade.it will change my profit
    level and my earning

Member pitra7 is an unknown quantity at this point pitra7's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yup, i always look latest news before trading... because when market approach news release time, that will make price direction hard to predict... i always avoid to trade when i know news will release... this is risky business, and i must looking for low risk condition to trade... it will safe to trade if we trade after news release...
    success is my right...!!!

Member jackimran is an unknown quantity at this point jackimran's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Do you look for latest news before trading?
    Yes before trading I observe some news from some website. Then I make a trade.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 265 of 270 FirstFirst ... 165 215 255 263 264 265 266 267 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)