+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 270 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,680 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think the economic news has been a part in the forex because some specific news have any impact on price changes in forex, not just expert trader that must collect but all traders. Based on my experience while trading that did not follow the economic news release, I often lose because usually a few minutes before the release of economic news, especially that it has a high impact forex market into sideway, and when the economic news has been released that the price movement in forex is very high. If you have open positions and corresponding price movements so you can gain a lot, but if the price against your open position and you can get lost a lot
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Banned malkoumx is an unknown quantity at this point malkoumx's Avatar
    Thanks
    This, my friend, depends on the strategy which they depend for login to Forex Trading, because depth much in only Tell A spiral of doubt and hesitation, and you can not then make the right decision, all you have to do is to take the news overall mission, and focus on them, so you can get outdecision Saeb whether to buy or sell.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned sajal is on a distinguished road sajal's Avatar
    Thanks
    I am not a big and expert trader.So i can not collect authentic news.I collect news from some brokers site such as InstaForex, *********. InstaForex provides good news.I don't trade all the time depending on news as i forget to collect news.I observe the market for a while and open trade understanding the market trend.News traders always do well.Every trader should trade knowing news to be a successful trader.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member bdihman is an unknown quantity at this point bdihman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Whenever you devote money to trading, it is important to take it seriously. Many traders are getting into the forex (FX) market for the first time and are basically starting from square one. But new traders don't have to be left in the dark when it comes to learning to trade currencies; unlike with some of the other markets, there are a variety of free learning tools and resources available to light the way. You can become FX-savvy with the help of virtual demo accounts, mentoring services, online courses, print and online resources, signal services and charts. With so much to choose from, the question you're most likely to ask is, "Where do I start?" Here we cover the preliminary steps you need to take to find your footing in the FX market.

Senior Member real pips is an unknown quantity at this point real pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i do not look for latest news when i want to take a trade. I only use technical analysis for my trading and before i get in market, i always check what time news in forex trading to avoid time it releases

Member iwahyudi is an unknown quantity at this point iwahyudi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    before trading I always check the economic calendar of forexfactorydotcom, I find the news release schedule has a high, if there is currently no scheduled release news then I'll see a variety of charts that allow me to safely enter and open orders. if the time is approaching hour news release then I'll get ready to open the trap pending order 1 minute earlier
    Your free healthy tips in here
    if my post is useful for you, please give thanks for me

Member 10pips is on a distinguished road 10pips's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    at the past i will see the latest news first before i have make the tarding on teh forex, but now i have not see it again, because i know that if i see the fundamental news that will make me being do not know what to do and also make me fear so better just use the technical analysis without seeing the nwes

Senior Member umairsaleem is on a distinguished road umairsaleem's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Success can change the foreign exchange market within a minute becauseNews is success in foreign exchange trade. it will go a long way in determining our success. , so we need to be updated always and have the current news before we open any trade

---------- Post added at 04:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 AM ----------

I believe only on confirmed News and not on RemourI try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o encash every News I heard.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS ko read kry gay tu acha ho ga ap k liya

Senior Member ruhanruh is an unknown quantity at this point ruhanruh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by rokonripon View Post
    News trading is one of the best trading in this Forex market. News always effect in market highly. A good news can changed the market situation in a moment as well as a bad news can do so.
    So it is very important to look latest news.
    A number of speculators fancy their chances with the extremely effective intraday buying and selling tactic, where forex markets are continuously reviewed and short-run trading positions are embraced.

Senior Member elkashif is an unknown quantity at this point elkashif's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by yogesh View Post
    Forex trading may produce awesome esults but without latest major Forex news you may not get right results. Do you look on latest news before entering trades?
    yes no good trader can't trading without see the news and effect for prices currancies move that is very important thing to know where the price move in the future i know many traders bignner not do that so them lose more and in fast time

+ Reply to Thread
Page 268 of 270 FirstFirst ... 168 218 258 266 267 268 269 270 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)