+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 270 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga will become famous soon enough astrajingga's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I know that news has a big impact on our trading and I try to watch the news before opening a trade in a particular pair but sometimes I skip this step and because of that I suffer losses but sometimes without knowledge and only on analysis I get fortunately but I think watching news is very important for a trader. and ,, news is very important in foreign exchange trading, only the fantasy of the zayada logo has lost the contents of the city as he is in the news nai sunte, the forex business when you go to the next news, there are news about investment in real time, news as good as possible k ka ka utaar market chadhaao kidhar ja raha kis i invested because chahye is ki the situation is rich now, so the news is very very important

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida has a spectacular aura about javhida's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex trading is a great trading business for traders, they make money with this trading business Experienced traders open trading positions based on the news because the news directly influences the trading market. and news mein k time per trade karny mein hamen bhout hota hai risks i k hamen ksii ko bhi pta nhi hota k news kia hogi hamen forex market mein news ktime trading na karen

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa will become famous soon enough sarawa's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    We accept hum logo ko news watching krne chaye laken main trading sat the best news nh hoti hai muje main trade news to waja se 2,3 dafa lost big ho chuka hai ice liye kise bhe ek news ko watch nh because chaye balke kafi news ko watch kr to phr se he ap ko trading ko start because chaye kun to sab to sab the best news hh hain hain or na he sab to sab news hoti hai

Member camano will become famous soon enough camano will become famous soon enough camano's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    play tu forex to trade headlines per believe nh krta hon or na he headlines why watch krta hon kun to trade koe headline the best news nh hain es liye headline tu forex to trade headlines watch nh krta hon headline jo krta hon trading ko market watch kr to him krta hon or manual to trade krta hon the best main trading news nh hain and news has very important in this trade traders open trading positions according to news they analyze market trends than they start trading in the market you can place an order good news for trade.

Member badrita will become famous soon enough badrita will become famous soon enough badrita's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course when I trade then also pay attention to the latest news from the Forex world and also do market analysis correctly and do technical analysis too, then I make my opening trading decisions and also get positive results on those trades and I always watch the news before I trade , I'm worried if I will do one of the open positions, so I will have a prolonged float which can cause many of my losses ... to see that news will come that I adjust the clock at my place so I can be more careful again ..

Member trump has a spectacular aura about trump has a spectacular aura about trump's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Especially important news pharekse released almost every day. Upcoming news is available in various sections of the Broker Economic Calendar. The survey conducted before the news release said exactly what can be achieved with the estimated value (estimate) to make. and yes. I am looking for the latest news before trading because a survey conducted before the news release tells me exactly what can be achieved with an estimated value (estimate) to make it. Pratistane bloomberg, cnbc is like a big news agency in business.

Member rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah has a spectacular aura about rukiah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I always use news to trade Forex because this is very important. I observe that most of the time markets fluctuate by headlines in relevant currencies. But we only have to consider credible sources. I always use news from Forex Factory and Bloomberg. And I observe that most of the time it affects the market. and Trading news is one of the different ways of trading and usually has the best results, but if you trade pure technical analysis you might want to avoid or just play around news time because this can easily override the current trading arrangements and set the stage for new trends .

Member syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin will become famous soon enough syarifudin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    just kayalse forex koyi I trade bi open karne se pahale ap ko news near bahut zaruri hi. Forex trading news to Liye Bahut is impotent hey. Forex news I discussed the effect of ho saktha hi. kabi kabi my forex news as defending nahi hotha. my forex 90% hotha hai effect. galthi se bhi ap my forex news to open trade kiye tho ap bahut abstruse i pad sakte hai.iske liye be careful when my forex trading is open because of chayiye.

Member meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta will become famous soon enough meikarta's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading news releases can be very profitable, but not for the faint of heart. This is because speculating on the direction of certain currency pairs on release can be very dangerous. Fortunately, it is possible to wait for the swing of the wild pace to subside. Then, traders can try to take advantage of real market movements after speculators are destroyed or take profits or losses. And of course, I think the news has a big influence on the market. and I noticed that often, when there are news releases, the market becomes a bit chaotic and difficult to analyze. Because it's important for me to pay attention to news that will be released before trading, because I don't want to trade when there is an impact from a news release, I often experience errors when there are news releases.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News on bahut trade is risky hoti hai magar so that aap trading ho carte to news ka hamesha pata hona chahiye kyoki so that trading aap has been against chuke ho aur oak high impact news release sharpening hai hai to aapka stop bhi hit ho sakta hai aur so that aapke trade to liye achi hai news to aap ko trailing using karni aani chahiye aur isiliye news to baarein mein pata hona bahut jaruri hai. and hamen chaye k hamen market firex mein hamen trading karty waqt hamen apni trading ko hamen open karny se ephly calendar news hamen ko hamen lazmi check because chaye out usy follow because chaye hamen always

+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 270 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 69 119 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)