+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 270 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is important to pay attention to the news release when trading on the Forex market, this is because the news release can cancel good technical settings if the data released is quite surprising and this usually occurs with high market volatility causing huge losses in a very short time. time. and I always look for the latest news before trading. Because news is very important and useful for Forex traders. The latest news can make big changes in the Forex market. I advise all traders to follow the news before trading and always be careful about trading time.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sangkodok For This Useful Post:

bangjali (2019-05-29)

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never seen the latest news before trading because I use technical analysis and until now, never use fundamental analysis because fundamental analysis cannot read and Forex Trading can produce extraordinary results but without the latest major Forex news you might not get the right results . Have you seen the latest news before entering the trade. I always see Forex news before Trading. Because news is a very very important thing on the Forex market. I tried to trade with the impact of Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok will become famous soon enough sangkodok's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    ji haan.forex market mai news ka bada important hi aur main trade karne se pahle news ko check hu kunki muje pata hai ki jab report high impact hote news release hai tabhi mai market volatile bahut hot hai aur us when hamari ek error account lost ho sakta hi. and Good news is very important in forex as heard by many traders. But really in my case, I sometimes read the news but usually I will focus on technical analysis and believe me I can still get $ 100 a day but I will use stop loss so that the news should not affect my trade.

Member mehdihassan will become famous soon enough mehdihassan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes i always look for news,i preffer to trade on news ,because i want good profit always,for trade on news and
    use sell and buy stop, and put sl and tp at 20pip

Member roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun will become famous soon enough roro mbeheun's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I have never been used to seeing anything but graphics when opening a trade. but with recent experience I think I should look at wider hinges such as news and other things before opening trade.it will change my profit and income level and I will see the news, and I can use the news when the news released, because I think by looking at the news, then we will be prepared for the extreme movements caused by the news

Member prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit has a spectacular aura about prajurit's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes always. I personally support fundamental analysis. But I also trade technically. Both are important. When I want to trade a partner wherever I first look for if there is news about that currency, then I look at my graph what it says, If I get a suitable pair then I enter the trade. and Most, no, I don't see the latest news before I trade. I only need to make technical analysis before I trade. Knowing the latest news is good, but sometimes it makes me not confident with my technical analysis. So I think I need to decide not to look for the latest news to trade again

Member surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal will become famous soon enough surjamal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is a trading rule for finding forex news about the trading market and renewing crispy pairs and looking for forex expert opinions about crispy pairs and following them. Emotional trading is always so exciting that before trading there is a safe and guaranteed trading market trend. and g han jab bhi mein trading start bank hon tu pehly mein news read kar leta hon kio kay news release honay said market bahot move fast karti hay jis ki waja say hamay loss bhi hota hay fill liye mein trade news nahi karta hon ager ap forex I got it because the chat is still learning karay.

Member nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh will become famous soon enough nasmagh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in the past I will see the latest news before I make news about forex, but now I have not seen it again, because I know that if I see the basic news that will make me not know what to do and also makes me afraid to be it's better to use technical analysis without looking at it and I am not looking for the latest news when I want to trade. I only use technical analysis for my trading and before I enter the market, I always check what time is in forex trading to avoid the release time

Member terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah is a jewel in the rough terangkanlah's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Before starting trading, see forex news about forex trading and see forex expert opinions about crisp pairs and market trend updates trading crispy levels and see expert opinions about trading and follow them. Good knowledge of a good forex strategy makes you a good trader. and that must be done before everyone starts trading. If you are full of information, your first trade will be perfect and you will be full of positive energy to continue trading. Every latest news comes with something new!

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zahidali View Post
    G bhi jab koi news aa rhi ho tu hum us pr tab tak trading nhi karne cheya jab tak us pair ke news ka ana tak jab news ka time khatam ho jay tu phir hum us pr news pr work kar ka acha profit bhe earn kar sakhta hai us leay huma cheya ka sahi work bhe hum forex trading ma asani say kama sakhta hai
    Bhai agar jo market mein koi news aa rahi hai to kabhi bhi usse pahle koi bhi order nahi dalna hota hai, idher acha hota hai ki hum log News release hone ke bad hi trade le, aur dekhe ki news ke wajah se trend mein kya badlaav aaye hai, uske hisaab se hi trade lena hota hai bhai.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 270 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 122 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)