+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 LastLast
Results 2,681 to 2,690 of 2697

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Banned Habib Mondol is an unknown quantity at this point Habib Mondol's Avatar
    Thanks
    Yes brother not only me i think every body need look latest news before trading.I try to look latest news many website and analysis it.Many many thanks brother for share it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned alimartono is an unknown quantity at this point alimartono's Avatar
    Thanks
    to take decisions in the trade need to find a new story to find a good position to make a trade. and it can also understate the risks that may occur.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned dharampal is on a distinguished road dharampal's Avatar
    Thanks
    yes i am always read new before start trading.waiting for good news which help to make good profit.analyse news and then take some time what effect happen on market of that trade.many people are trade immediately after read new news my advise is take some time after that open order.which is very good time for trade.

Member mcceducation is on a distinguished road mcceducation's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the news is very good way to know around the world economical movements, and the Forex market are move for world economical moves so we need to know the economical news and then we decide how to trade today, its my opinion.

Member mondemonde is on a distinguished road mondemonde's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    hi everybody,
    of course my friend each must follow the news is very important in this area, because it helps to predict the results of the behavior of pairs

good luck

Member sofeenevu is on a distinguished road sofeenevu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News is the basic element of fundamental analysis. That's why I always open the news panel at first then i open meta trader. I think news based trading help us to place more risk free trading.

Member razafsd is an unknown quantity at this point razafsd's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    g han forex trading aik aisi trade hy jis men ap ko market positions or information sy update rehna lazmi hy if you do not the present situation of the market how you can invest in a good way? so i think better results k liay market analysis or up to date information zarori hy or current market situation observe kr k investment krni chahiay

Junior Member jay45785 is an unknown quantity at this point jay45785's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes news is so important in forex trade .So many time forex market depend on latest news its can come up or down so every trader should watch latest news. agar trade achhe se karna hai toh latest news jarur dekhe.bahot si technical news aur world wise forex news hoti h jo aapko market ka idea ho sakta h

9. The Following User Says Thank You to jay45785 For This Useful Post:

Shahnawaz148 (2019-06-13)

Banned shohel molla is on a distinguished road shohel molla's Avatar
    Thanks
    I always see Forex news before Trade.Because news is a very very important matter in Forex market.I try to trade by follow Forex impact.Number of Forex trader do this.Thanks brother for share your post.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to shohel molla For This Useful Post:

Senior Member rmizanur is an unknown quantity at this point rmizanur's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    News trading is very good strategy for huge income, before start my trading I analyze which currency today will be strength- then I decide to trade this currency . It is help me very much to set my own strategy. For latest news I rely on internet news website.

---------- Post added at 03:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:53 AM ----------

News trading is very good strategy for huge income, before start my trading I analyze which currency today will be strength- then I decide to trade this currency . It is help me very much to set my own strategy. For latest news I rely on internet news website.

---------- Post added at 04:00 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:58 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:00 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:01 AM ----------

---------- Post added at 04:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 AM ----------

13. The Following User Says Thank You to rmizanur For This Useful Post:

+ Reply to Thread
Page 269 of 270 FirstFirst ... 169 219 259 267 268 269 270 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)