+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 270 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Thread: Do you look for latest news before trading?

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nawab View Post
    bhai ji news ka bahut he important role hota hai,bahut si news high volatile wala hota hai,trader aise he bina news calendar ke market me kaam karta hai to wo apne account ke saat bahut bada risk le raha hai,trader ko fundamental analysis ko sikhna hoga tabhi wo esme achha kar sakenga..
    Trading karne se pahle news dekhna bahut jaroori Hai Kyunki traders news par hai Aage Ki strategy tyar Karte Hain news ka trading par bahut Asar padta hai agar Kisi currency ki faver news hoti hai to US currency ko bahut fayda Hota Hai news ke baad hum reading karte hain aur new plans banate hain jis say tradeing karnay main aasaani hoti hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab has much to be proud of Nawab's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,328 Times in 447 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bhai ji news ka bahut he important role hota hai,bahut si news high volatile wala hota hai,trader aise he bina news calendar ke market me kaam karta hai to wo apne account ke saat bahut bada risk le raha hai,trader ko fundamental analysis ko sikhna hoga tabhi wo esme achha kar sakenga..

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148 has a reputation beyond repute Shahnawaz148's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 17,411 Times in 7,279 Posts
    Well obviously that's true of my brother, and for myself I believe that sometimes I just follow my stick and it will work well! I am more technical than fundamental. It is recommended to trade with fundamentals. I always get myself updated with the latest news before starting my day. I first look for news that will come out today according to that. I plan my trading strategy

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Shahnawaz148 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Banned mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555 has much to be proud of mohsin555's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,195 Times in 451 Posts
    Yes as far as possible I try to updated with every news because as you said News have a major effect in Forex and I try o encash every News I heard.I believe only on confirmed News and not on Remour.Depend on a depenable agency for NEWS

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mohsin555 For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Banned mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro has much to be proud of mehro's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,338 Times in 802 Posts
    One of the great advantages of trading currencies is that the forex market is open 24 hours a day, five days a week (from Sunday, 5 P.M. EST until Friday, 4 P.M. EST). Economic data tends to be one of the most important catalysts for short-term movements in any market, but this is particularly true in the currency market, which responds not only to U.S. economic news, but also to news from around the world.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to mehro For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member almont has a spectacular aura about almont has a spectacular aura about almont's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I heard from many people that new things are important to see before trading. I tried many times but it was difficult to know how to understand the news release. whether they are reliable or not. I think those who get extraordinary results are experienced traders. and waiting for the trade news with high impact in the European and US sessions correctly and carefully on the fundamental news that technical analysis of price movements opens positions in accordance with fundamental news affecting fundamental news and technical movements.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to almont For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p is a jewel in the rough Hamza148p's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Forex man bohat fada hota ha or sath hi information bhe milti ha or new news bhe mili han or trade ka bhe pta chalta ha or ais py kasy kam karty han ye bhe sikhya jata ha post trade cells buy kya ha pahly ye maloom kry

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Hamza148p For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member papih is on a distinguished road papih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I also do the same thing with you, first I will look for information about the news that will be released. because every high news release will usually have a big impact on market movements. so sometimes it annoys me when there is considerable movement in the analysis because of the news release. so I usually see news releases to find out when I have to stop trading to avoid the news. and yes why not. I think that is the most important thing and the success of trade depends on it. Most traders trade at FOrex without seeing the latest news on the market. So, they fall in losses and feel less interested in Forex.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to papih For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Highly Reputed Member markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins has a reputation beyond repute markwins's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 24,327 Times in 11,125 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is very important, because the forex market changes rapidly. and if you are behind the news, you will find it difficult to trade. You must always update. And listening to the news and attention is a good way and an excellent recipe shop....
    thnx

16. The Following User Says Thank You to markwins For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

Member nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang will become famous soon enough nalawang's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is a good habit before trading to see market trends crisp level updates and seek expert opinion about the trading market and update crispy pairs and look for forex expert trading strategies about trading and following them. Good prectiece knowledge and good skills make your good trader. and you have to be careful about what's going on around because it can be rumors or facts and release of critical events that can push prices further or completely upside down and that should always make you decide how to plan your trade with stop targets and profits.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to nalawang For This Useful Post:

Nawab (2019-06-14)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 21 of 270 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 71 121 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (10)