+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 870 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 LastLast
Results 8,681 to 8,690 of 8694

Thread: Forex trading requirement must know all!!

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    patient must have a silver lining friend all you have to have to endure the mental well with the facilities that you have may differ from our already carrying equipment can trade anywhere
    indeed must be patient when we do trade with makeshift facility just because it is a struggle against ourselves to nothingness

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dead For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-02-23), Unregistered (1)

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by cumil View Post
    maybe I was one trader who has inadequate requirements, such as:
    - I just use a PC, because I have not been able to buy a laptop
    - For supply Electrical power in my my country is very bad, because I was in the remote villages so power always outages with the sudden,
    - For my internet connection is only using 256 kbps, due to higher subscription is still very expensive

that's it, very sad but I have to be optimistic can be successful with the limitations that I have
    patient must have a silver lining friend all you have to have to endure the mental well with the facilities that you have may differ from our already carrying equipment can trade anywhere

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Banned cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil has a spectacular aura about cumil's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex trading requirement must know all!!
    Ever wonder why a lot of people still fail in forex though the great profit opportunities in it. This thread will do justice to this and ensure you do not fail anymore.
    As much as forex is a lucrative job so also it requires some equipments tools and strategies. if you have decided to be a forex trader or still want to be one, you need a stable and good internet connection. this goes a long way in affecting your trades as if not executed on time due to poor network will result in a loss. you also need a computer with ram about 1Gb, processor speed of not less than 1.5 GH. Ensure your hard disk memory is about 35 to 40 percent free. a good and stable source of electricity for desktop computers, many developing countries are still lacking in the area of poor power supply and to be successful in forex you either get a laptop or a good power source. then comes the educative things you need to succeed in forex. search for educative articles and books that can teach you the psycho, strategies and skills of forex trading.so learning forex will be the good opportunities for u making money.
    maybe I was one trader who has inadequate requirements, such as:
    - I just use a PC, because I have not been able to buy a laptop
    - For supply Electrical power in my my country is very bad, because I was in the remote villages so power always outages with the sudden,
    - For my internet connection is only using 256 kbps, due to higher subscription is still very expensive

that's it, very sad but I have to be optimistic can be successful with the limitations that I have

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to cumil For This Useful Post:

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    Right dude, A good internet connection can make trading a heaven or hell. I had experience of low internet speed, i was so frustrated that i barely threw away my lappie, i was using a tata datacard and the signal was so slow that day
    could you use the internet connection is low but the risk you are facing a very high because you will experience a loss of connection continues to trade in your MT4

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to denira For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-02-23), hasan320 (2014-05-06), israr2017 (2017-11-19), mst labone (2013-05-04), rfsaghar (2013-12-04), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    main sochta hu forex main enter hone se pahle eski basic knowledge hona bahut jaruri hai..uske baad acha sa brocker select kro...fir kuch mahino tk demo account me trading kr k marekt enviroment, money management, right time for tragde etc. sikhna hoga..if we are able to learn all these thing then our journey start for success.
    ha sahi baat hei. first forex ke knowledge lena jaruri hei. uske baad broker uske baad cent account suru karo. aur ha demo best hei sikhne ke liye. aur fir jake real money invest. cent se suwat accha hoga.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

10. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-02-23), diary2684 (2014-05-02), hasan320 (2014-05-06), jakson287 (2013-10-12), manije (2013-12-13), ntn (2019-08-23), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), shahzad kamran (2018-01-12)

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Ever wonder why a lot of people still fail in forex though the great profit opportunities in it. This thread will do justice to this and ensure you do not fail anymore.
    As much as forex is a lucrative job so also it requires some equipments tools and strategies. if you have decided to be a forex trader or still want to be one, you need a stable and good internet connection. this goes a long way in affecting your trades as if not executed on time due to poor network will result in a loss. you also need a computer with ram about 1Gb, processor speed of not less than 1.5 GH. Ensure your hard disk memory is about 35 to 40 percent free. a good and stable source of electricity for desktop computers, many developing countries are still lacking in the area of poor power supply and to be successful in forex you either get a laptop or a good power source. then comes the educative things you need to succeed in forex. search for educative articles and books that can teach you the psycho, strategies and skills of forex trading.so learning forex will be the good opportunities for u making money.
    Right dude, A good internet connection can make trading a heaven or hell. I had experience of low internet speed, i was so frustrated that i barely threw away my lappie, i was using a tata datacard and the signal was so slow that day
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

12. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to mayengbam For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-02-23), diary2684 (2014-05-02), hasan320 (2014-05-06), israr2017 (2017-11-19), manije (2013-12-13), ntn (2019-08-23), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), shahzad kamran (2018-01-12)

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont think ki har trader ye sab requirement poori karta hai..
    lekin jab time ke sath experiance badta jata hai tab usse realsie hota hai ki ye sab baatein kitna matter karti hai forex trading me

14. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to anubhavsingh For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-02-23), hasan320 (2014-05-06), israr2017 (2017-11-19), manije (2013-12-13), ntn (2019-08-23), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30), solidperson (2012-06-27)

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,636 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    main sochta hu forex main enter hone se pahle eski basic knowledge hona bahut jaruri hai..uske baad acha sa brocker select kro...fir kuch mahino tk demo account me trading kr k marekt enviroment, money management, right time for tragde etc. sikhna hoga..if we are able to learn all these thing then our journey start for success.
    well said we need all these requirements to be a successful person in the trading, if we miss any one we may see losses.

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to nilu For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-02-23), hasan320 (2014-05-06), ntn (2019-08-23), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts

18. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to s19 For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-02-23), hasan320 (2014-05-06), manije (2013-12-13), mub5455 (2013-04-14), ntn (2019-08-23), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    great thread. simlpy this is the basic knowledge for all newbies. all the basic things you need to start trading . before enter in real trading you must need a good broker, a good knowledge about money management, time and well mind. if you enter with all this you will got the success.

20. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to soumen For This Useful Post:

Abid Malik (2018-02-23), hasan320 (2014-05-06), manije (2013-12-13), Shahnawaz148 (2019-04-30)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 869 of 870 FirstFirst ... 369 769 819 859 867 868 869 870 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (30)