+ Reply to Thread
Page 866 of 870 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 864 865 866 867 868 ... LastLast
Results 8,651 to 8,660 of 8694

Thread: Forex trading requirement must know all!!

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Along with patience also needed is hard work and continuous struggle to survive. We should have complete control on our emotions so we can trade with fully calm heart.
    Absolutely correct . patience need to become success because its not come so easy and to achieve such we need to hard work for learning and education . anyway if we able to live long in forex then sure our experience level grow which help us more to servive long time in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by pipsdragon View Post
    yeah i know it because to be succes in this bussines is need long time and hard work. can not succes just in one night or one week..
    Along with patience also needed is hard work and continuous struggle to survive. We should have complete control on our emotions so we can trade with fully calm heart.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member vicky will become famous soon enough vicky's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah i know it because to be succes in this bussines is need long time and hard work. can not succes just in one night or one week..
    yes brother you are correct about your opinion. who want to gain within very short time i think they never learn forex and it may go for them gambling . forex need patience and willing to learn . i passed near 2 years but still unable to make consistent profit and still trying to learn as much as possible. so its really need hard work.

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    yeah you are right however you can do forex really count on to get some money but you need to be patient to follow the process because you have to work hard

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    very truly said brother.
    Forex is source of earning a nice and high amount money but it require lots of hard work.
    humko concentrate karna hota hai forex pai to hi hum earn kar sakte hai baki going to loss.
    yeah you are right however you can do forex really count on to get some money but you need to be patient to follow the process because you have to work hard

Senior Member pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon will become famous soon enough pipsdragon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    usually it will happen if we are always thinking about the huge profits because after at least we should be able to think rationally about the benefits
    yeah i agree with you, sometime i trading with irational think, like how to get much money with small balance and in one night..

Member alwi will become famous soon enough alwi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    advantage of the forex market is, we can recognize our psychology,to know our characters, managing emotions, and have many friends and have their own community

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    a patience, not all trader have this. like me, sometime i can patient but sometime i fell greedy and revenge.
    usually it will happen if we are always thinking about the huge profits because after at least we should be able to think rationally about the benefits

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    a patience, not all trader have this. like me, sometime i can patient but sometime i fell greedy and revenge.
    forex trading me aptience rakhna bahut zada zaruri hota hai kyunki bina patience ke aap apni deals ko zada dino tak nahi rakh paoge
    apart from this, greed ko jitna avoid karoge utna zada acha rehta hai kyunki greed aapne account ke liye dushman ki tarah hoti hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by malik View Post
    Well said my brother i would like to add few more. A good trader should be Target Oriented and he should be a cool customer and Must show patience while trading.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 866 of 870 FirstFirst ... 366 766 816 856 864 865 866 867 868 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (30)