+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 717 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 ... LastLast
Results 7,101 to 7,110 of 7164

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #4

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

2017-12-17   10:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

when a single trader invest the money in this trading business he could not make risky trading strategy for this business but when the two partner invest their money in this business their capital become strong and they could make batter trading strategy .

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo) what do u say about that?
    har trader ko starting me grioups me hi trading start karni chahiye
    aisak arne se aap log apni studies ko diviode kar sakte hai baki person me..aisa karen se aap kisi 1 portion ke master ban jayenge aur fir uske baad dheere dheere baki areas p[e bhi nazar maar sakte hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by sachin View Post
    It would actually benefit those traders who are having little knowledge in the business of Forex and thus want to make sure that they stand to gain using the trading partnership.
    Yes its true, one really leans a lot from trading in groups, but one should not totally rely on groups to trade rather he should develop his own skills to trade on himself alone as well. Many traders just trade only in groups and not being able to trade by themselves.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo) what do u say about that?

Senior Member sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin has a spectacular aura about sachin's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It would actually benefit those traders who are having little knowledge in the business of Forex and thus want to make sure that they stand to gain using the trading partnership.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    trading in a group is not the best idea according to me coz there will be so many drifts in the strategies and ideas and analysis, and it will be pretty difficult to get to a common point in the trade4 orders as to lot size and all those decision's, there will be a lot of confusion and also we can do one thing that we can be in touch through friends and share experiences as we do here on th forum and better off trade individually.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    partnership may have some advantages but you will have to share the earning too that is a disadvantage. I think it is much better if you solely remain responsible for all your trades and enjoy the profits also. Partnership may also create some conflicts among the partners. I do not like partnership trading.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by chirayu View Post
    Trading itself is more free, but sometimes we do not have good emotional control when you see the price movement that does not comply with our OP. But if the two people or there might be a mutual partnership remember each other.
    The advantages of doing partnership trading is that the risk is spread amongst the partners.Also the capital is more as all the partners contribute.Also the advantage of a partner is there who is good and experienced in this trade.

Member Trade king is an unknown quantity at this point Trade king's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    I dont agree with trading in group, there will be so many comments, so many analysis and so many discusions to open a position and i think its not a better idea.
    I don't support your opinions and views that you have towards partnership trading. I would say partnership trading as the best type of trading. The involvement of risks, pressure, emotions, etc are very less in this trading. The plans, policies, strategies and decisions made in this trading are mostly strong, wise and almost perfect. Even if the loss occurs in this trading, it is shared equally within the partners which helps to reduce the bad emotions. One can learn and take useful advises from other traders if he wants to. Overall, if the co-operation and understanding is good between the traders(partners), they will earn mostly and loose rarely.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by netra View Post
    You have highlighted the main difference between group and partnership. I prefer to trade in group rather than partnership. In Partnership, I have to share profit which I don't like. It is right the same will be for loss but it will be at my own decision.
    Rightly said netra, there is a difference between group trading and partnership trading. I also prefer group trading but I don't like partnership trading. Like you said we have to share profits which many of us don't like to do. But in group trading you are on your own to follow trading signals and make profits for your self only.

Banned netra will become famous soon enough netra will become famous soon enough netra's Avatar
    Thanks
    You have highlighted the main difference between group and partnership. I prefer to trade in group rather than partnership. In Partnership, I have to share profit which I don't like. It is right the same will be for loss but it will be at my own decision.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 711 of 717 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)