+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 717 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 714 ... LastLast
Results 7,031 to 7,040 of 7164

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #2

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

2017-12-17   10:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

when a single trader invest the money in this trading business he could not make risky trading strategy for this business but when the two partner invest their money in this business their capital become strong and they could make batter trading strategy .

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    if you aim to become a professional trader then avoid your money traded by others because it will stop the process of your learning and your practice because after all you have to dare to lose your money

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member vikas will become famous soon enough vikas will become famous soon enough vikas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    partnership trading make us trade more relax because we have friend to share the idea and talk to. trading alone sometimes can be boring and monotone. i prefer trading with great partner than doing trading alone at home

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    It is good strategy that start trading in partnership bcause chances of loss becomes less but you cant forget that chances of big profit also becomes less. So in my opinion you should start trading with partner but as soon as you becomes good trader you should do it by your own.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In this we have one expert trader who will conduct the trading and then their will be others who will just invest and help with whatever is needed from them. So they will also have a profits sharing according to the amount invested and this actually means that from now on their will be benefit to all those are in that trading group.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yar es k mutaliq mugh ko itna pata nahi ha kiya es k mutaliq or koi malomat mil sakti hane or main es k barey main interested hnn par es k mutaliq koi khas pata nahi ha partnership trading aidey to bahot sarey hane es se kafi kuch seekhney ko milta ha newbies ko

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    main ajj yahan group trading to parrhi ha per ye partner ship kn si trading ha es k abhi pata karta houn waqai ye to kafi faidamand ho apne liye to or han es main profit or los dono equal ho ga or trade open kon karey ga mazeed koi tafseel share karna thnx

Junior Member rash is an unknown quantity at this point rash's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in partnership trading two people are involved, thus it can prove advantageous for the new comer in the case when one of them is a new comer and other an experienced one.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,097 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by aniket View Post
    we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo)
    nae ytardes kel iye aisi soch nuksan de sakti hai
    group me ki hui trading me profit to divide hota hai lekin sath hi sath profit ke chances bh izada ho jaet hai kyunki kayu logo ke analysis ek sath chalte hai
    aur group hone ki wajah se investment bhi zada ho jati hai jis wjah se bade bade lots liye ja sakte hai..group me tarding karna bahut faydemand rehta hai

Member hetal will become famous soon enough hetal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    har trader ko starting me grioups me hi trading start karni chahiye
    aisak arne se aap log apni studies ko diviode kar sakte hai baki person me..aisa karen se aap kisi 1 portion ke master ban jayenge aur fir uske baad dheere dheere baki areas p[e bhi nazar maar sakte hai

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    we understand that we should start with group trading but newbie always think thatsif i can earn alone only then y shouls i share my profit...(by reaseaching in demo)

+ Reply to Thread
Page 704 of 717 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 702 703 704 705 706 714 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)