+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 717 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #3

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #4
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

2017-12-17   10:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

when a single trader invest the money in this trading business he could not make risky trading strategy for this business but when the two partner invest their money in this business their capital become strong and they could make batter trading strategy .

Member siomay will become famous soon enough siomay will become famous soon enough siomay's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    it's good for forex to trade with partnerships and also helps to create large equity that is more supportive for trading. but it is true that both have the same mentality and also have the right knowledge about the forex market. besides wise they will likely crash. and It's not a bad idea to trade in partnership. It is better to help to learn more in partnership. Trading in groups gives you more opportunities to learn. for beginners a good way to start. because when some men sit together they discuss and share opinions, that's how they learn more.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member lakum will become famous soon enough lakum will become famous soon enough lakum's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    There are many advantages of forex trading partnerships. Because in partnership forex trading, you need a smaller amount of capital and also less risk. Even if your partner is an expert in forex, then you don't need to trade. They will profit. and I don't agree with the benefits of partnership because partners might make me make bad decisions mutually and might make bad trades and maybe they fight each other and make accounts pay for it

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fear has a spectacular aura about fear has a spectacular aura about fear's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    group trading can accompany many violations if not managed properly. and I accept that there will be a confusing part of participants after losing the above. We assess the testing of one being can change from being added and the effects after testing may also change and sometimes will also be detrimental. in such a situation who will try trade. and There are many investors who can negotiate large amounts but there is a risk of loss in this negotiation. But if a trader has enough experience and has a large capital it can happen. But if you think of winning and then you have a small amount of money, it will be difficult for you to win because you have to negotiate a very small amount and get a small profit but in a timely manner.

Member damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus will become famous soon enough damaskus's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in Forex if we implement a partnership then the profit opportunity will be maximal because 2 people are the best then one and they can think and share their ideas and in this way they will get a better solution for trading on Forex. capital also increases and you can get more. and if you want to do Forex business as a partner ship, this is a very good way but you have to work hard for it and you have to manage your losses or profits as 2 ways divided but it is a very good way to do this business as well.

Member bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot will become famous soon enough bot parabot's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    The partnership is not good because when we lose than we will blame our partner for this and he will blame us and the results will not be good. So it's better to trade alone and whatever capital you have. and yes we have to trade alone and use our own capital so we can trade calmly without stress. because if we trade using money to other people there just as we trade using loan capital

7. The Following User Says Thank You to bot parabot For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in collaborations such as Pamms, a number of people who usually fall into their forex will most likely easily use them seeing that they cannot just solve everything except they have to earn money and only wait besides the minimum prospects that they can get what they ultimately get. losing constantly. However, when I feel I want to be a very good broker even though I can receive support related to very good investors. and it would be very helpful if the decision is unanimous, but suppose if there are two big traders and they have opposing views about trading with good reason. Group trading can cause a lot of confusion if it is not managed properly. and I believe there will be a serious misunderstanding among the participants after a big loss.

Member sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili will become famous soon enough sarmili's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I believe in collaborations such as Pamms, a number of people who usually fall into their forex will most likely easily use them seeing that they cannot just solve everything except they have to earn money and only wait besides the minimum prospects that they can get what they ultimately get. losing constantly. However, when I feel I want to be a very good broker even though I can receive support related to very good investors. and it would be very helpful if the decision is unanimous, but suppose if there are two big traders and they have opposing views about trading with good reason. Group trading can cause a lot of confusion if it is not managed properly. and I believe there will be a serious misunderstanding among the participants after a big loss.

Member salih has a spectacular aura about salih has a spectacular aura about salih's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Not the best partnership in Forex and I see that opening your own account is much better than my love for a dependency partnership with one from abroad and relying on yourself in trading and Without discussion there are no advantages in a forex trading partnership. It needs proper discussion with partners to succeed in the forex market. But too many couples are not good. That's my opinion. Two or three good partners for trading forex partnerships.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,580 Times in 877 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by sanjaya View Post
    Sahee kaha aap nay so that aap like partner koo bee achaa experience hoo also kafi faydaa dayte hi hai partnership.agar donoo level sahee or trend koo follow kar kay kaam also because kafi partneship faydaa day saktee hai.yeah achaa experience hoota hai jab aap kesi partnership partnership I hope kartay hoo.yeah uss waqat zeydaa success hotaa hai jab aap or aap kay patners can reach understanding hoo. and will be very helpful because I have several friends I know from the forum. I think they all have good experiences. I learned a lot from them from the strategic ones to the things we discussed
    हाँ, फॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग पार्टनरशिप के कई फायदे हैं क्योंकि फ़ॉरेक्स ट्रेडिंग में भागीदारी के कारण आप फ़ॉरेक्स पर बहुत अच्छे तरीके से व्यापार कर सकते हैं और फ़ॉरेक्स से बहुत अधिक धन प्राप्त कर सकते हैं। यदि आपको विदेशी मुद्रा पर व्यापार करने में समस्या है तो आपका साथी समस्या का समाधान कर सकता है और आप फ़्रेक्स ट्रेडिंग में अच्छी तरह से व्यापार कर सकते हैं और ट्रेडिंग पार्टनरशिप विभिन्न रूपों में आते हैं लेकिन दो मुख्य हैं जब दो या दो से अधिक व्यापारी धन का संयोजन करते हैं और व्यापारिक विचारों को भी साझा करते हैं।

Member sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya has a spectacular aura about sanjaya's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sahee kaha aap nay so that aap like partner koo bee achaa experience hoo also kafi faydaa dayte hi hai partnership.agar donoo level sahee or trend koo follow kar kay kaam also because kafi partneship faydaa day saktee hai.yeah achaa experience hoota hai jab aap kesi partnership partnership I hope kartay hoo.yeah uss waqat zeydaa success hotaa hai jab aap or aap kay patners can reach understanding hoo. and will be very helpful because I have several friends I know from the forum. I think they all have good experiences. I learned a lot from them from the strategic ones to the things we discussed

+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 717 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 120 520 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)