+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 717 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #2
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #4

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

2017-12-17   10:39
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  1697 USD

when a single trader invest the money in this trading business he could not make risky trading strategy for this business but when the two partner invest their money in this business their capital become strong and they could make batter trading strategy .

Member gagal will become famous soon enough gagal will become famous soon enough gagal's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I think, group trading may bring lots of confusion if not managed properly. and i believe there will be serious misunderstanding among the participants after a major loss. we know analysis of one person may differ from other and the results of the analysis may also differ and sometimes will be in contrast also.......... Forex trading si very interesting trade for the every one. Forxe trading can give the huge earnings to te trader. Partnership is not good according to the my point of view. I like to do the trade individualy. I think the individual trade is more good then the partnership.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit has much to be proud of sachit's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 878 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 2
    Quote Originally Posted by weeklyscalpertrader View Post
    forex ke business me trader partnership me kama karta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme group me sabka maximum hard work se trade open karna chahiye tabhi sabb member ko acha result mil sakenga..
    यह सबसे महत्वपूर्ण सुझाव में से एक है और प्रत्येक ब्रांड-न्यू कॉमर को चिपकना चाहिए .. मुख्य रूप से पूरे समूहों में विदेशी मुद्रा बाजार में सौदा करने की कोशिश करें क्योंकि कई अध्ययन हैं जिन्हें आमतौर पर किसी भी प्रस्ताव के बारे में लॉन्च करने से पहले सही ढंग से आगे बढ़ाया जाना है। चूंकि आप ज्ञान प्राप्त करते हैं, आप अलग-अलग खाते को गॉफ़ कर सकते हैं लेकिन शुरुआत में आपको एक गुच्छा में शुरू करना होगा।

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex ke business me trader partnership me kama karta hai to uske baad he wo esme acha kar sakta hai,trader ko esme group me sabka maximum hard work se trade open karna chahiye tabhi sabb member ko acha result mil sakenga..

Member dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex has a spectacular aura about dr forex's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    This is among the most critical suggestion each and every brand-new comer must stick to.. Try to deal throughout foreign exchange market throughout groups mainly because there are numerous studies which usually have to be carried out correctly ahead of launching just about any offer.Since you achieve knowledge, you can gofor individual account but in the beginning you must begin in a bunch.

Member wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana has a spectacular aura about wahana's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Trading partners, after all there will be blessings and disadvantages, and that is vital to compact the rule of discipline in trading, do trading with gambling vogue, While not analysis just rely on luck, in which method will not generate a consistent profit, the trader should got a strategy and analysis and build use of cash management. I am kinna confused are you guys talking about PMM service about forex ? Well what i have understand from their policy i think that we are investment our money and at the end of the month i guess we will get our profit and their were lots of things and condition on pmm list and i am not sure. but i guess investing our money over their well be good. but i dont get the fully idea of pmm.

Member halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan has a spectacular aura about halim khan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Han ye baat bilkul shai hai ki partner ship me fayda hota hai..agar hame loss hua to vo balance ho jaega hmare partner me or agar fyada hua matlab agar profit hua to vo share ho jaega..so partnership trading me hona acha hai As i somebody said earlier also, assemble trading may modify lots of confusedness if not managed decently. and i believe there gift be real misunderstanding among the participants after a solon death. we cognize analysis of one cause may differ from opposite and the results of the analysis may also dissent and sometimes testament be in differ also. in specified situations who leave settle the craft.

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I agree. I think most people feel more comfortable working alone. If you're working alone you are responsible for your trade whichever way it goes. If you trade in a group you can always find someone to blame for the loss. Trading alone makes you more responsible.

Member ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu has a spectacular aura about ratu's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advantage of partnership Forex trading.......As i have said earlier also, group trading may bring lots of confusion if not managed properly. and i believe there will be serious misunderstanding among the participants after a major loss. we know analysis of one person may differ from other and the results of the analysis may also differ and sometimes will be in contrast also. in such situations who will decide the trade...............

Banned RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar will become famous soon enough RKumar's Avatar
    Thanks
    I think partnership se yaha matlab hai ki apne broker ko aap naya client refer karke broker ke partnership program mein enroll ho jae. Aisia karne se apka broker apko spread se kuch cut dega as long as apka referred partner apna ccount active rakhta hai broker ke sath.

Trusted Member weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader is a splendid one to behold weeklyscalpertrader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 906 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Shahzad007 View Post
    Main is forum par new hoon is liye mujhe partnership Forex trading ka ziada pata nahi hai . Main ne kisi ko partner nahi banaya trading k liye q k mujhe single kaam karna acha lagta hai or na hi mujhe is k baray me koi information hai . lekin posts dekh kar bohat acha laga partnership trading k hawalay se .
    forex trading say earning karney ka yeh bhi eak acha tarika hai ap apney friend say ya kisi aor say partnership bhi kar saktay hein aor eak sath mil kar earning ka 50/50 lay kar enjoy kar saktay hein aor life ko easy bana saktay hein.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 717 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 511 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)