+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 717 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Thread: Advantage of partnership Forex trading.

1. TOP MESSAGES
    2017-12-18   18:06
    Best answer #1

Forex trading can be done with partnership also and it is good to combine the Signals and if you are having a same kind of trading personality then it would affect your Forex trading career in a good way because you might find it helpful to make the market as complex as it is

2017-12-17   15:07
    Best answer #2

partnership karne se jo mere mind main sab se bara fida hai wo yahi muje lgta hai ke hum zdya loss se bech jate hain or jab hum trade karte hain to dono partner ki raza mandi ke bad trade lgti hai to us main loss ke bi km chances hote hain.

2017-12-17   10:37
    Best answer #3
    Accrued payments  820 USD

dear forex market mein partnership k trading k bhout se advantages hoty hen dear forex market mein jab 2 log mil kar k trading karty hen to phar is liye forex market mein achi trading kr paty hen

2017-11-28   17:25
    Best answer #4

forex trading meh multiple trading k bhi benefir hai kuki isme apko ye benefit hai ki ap dusre ki trade se kafi kuch sikh skte hai or usko modify kar k apni trade ko or filter kar k trade le skte hai .

2011-06-08   14:03
    Best answer #5
    Accrued payments  1757 USD

Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management. Suggestion of all the partner will be their and their wont be any mistake in the running of trade.And many more advantages.

2017-12-17   04:35
    Best answer #6
    Accrued payments  67 USD

No, I don't think so. If we will trade with partnership then it will not beneficial for anyone. No one will be independent to trade. And no one will be ready to lose his money in Forex trading market. So, we should trade independently. This is the only option and no one will partnership with you to trade in Forex trading market.

Member bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar has a spectacular aura about bahar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Relationship foreign currency trading can be a diffusion of possibility. Foreign exchange trade is actually run through a couple of compared to two associate. Consequently, every associate needs to fork out every bit as in the business. Proper supervision will probably be their particular inside joint venture kind mainly because associate will probably be a part of supervision. Advice of all of the associate will probably be their particular and also their particular wont always be just about any miscalculation in the managing of business. And others benefits.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi has a spectacular aura about xiaomi's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    sometimes I get to know that when you are trading you can be and you can have a patner but when you cannot be around, your patner can help you a lot and you can be able to understand the reason why your trade lost. two heads are better than one thats what I would say. and If you trade with partnership then you can easily avoid your emotion and greediness on that time. Because on that time only your decision is not acceptable. If you want to make high risk on trading then your both mind need to accept it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member besar has a spectacular aura about besar has a spectacular aura about besar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No, I am totally against the association. Can cause major problems in time. He had seen some expert traders fought each other when the injury occurred because of one of them. New friendships end with a losing trade so it is best not to fall into a trade association. Certainly that there is a very great advantages and the 1st advantages is any kind of person can do forex and can make deal by enters a singles a click.no need any kind of physical hard work and this is our great opportunity !

Member balla will become famous soon enough balla will become famous soon enough balla's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Advantages as we know the partnership about the earn point how much is our under and Partnership forex trading is a diffusion of risk. Forex trade is run by two or more than two partner. So, every partner has to pay equally in the trade. Proper management will be their in partnership form because partner will take part in management.

Member garlock will become famous soon enough garlock will become famous soon enough garlock's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I comprehend that investor can exchange with higher turn as so many people may someone deposited money in his story so there is risk of losing if he is undergo and he has big quantity to job with. but if you judge then you get bitty amount that it will be intemperate for you to switch with that total to get realize so you can decide else peoples provide. and Forex is such a risky business that I think group trading is not good unless the group is of very close friends who know each other intimately. Otherwise V know that in Forex biz 90% traders Fail. That means U hv to do what majority is not doing. Hence don't do what a group is doing. Moreover all accumulated profits can vanish in one day by a member of the group. Thus those who were good friends till trading Fx can become worst enemy for life blaming each other for loss.

Member pancha will become famous soon enough pancha will become famous soon enough pancha's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    there are many advantages ans disadvantages of trading in a partnership as if your partner is good and he is really a nice guy then he will help you otherwise he will be a parasite and he will continue sucking blood our your so a good partner is blessing and yes i also stay away from partnership but many of my frnds are new in forex so i have to trade their account also and the profit made by that account is distributed in partnership

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I dont agree to work in partnership.the more people will have more comments and more confusions among them, it will be difficult for everyone to agree with other. Studyng alone and gaining experience alone makes man perfect.. Here is a well known example "TO MANY COOKS SPOILS THE MEAL." and I will only think I was as a skilled trader after I was able to make consistent profits. At that time I will be more confident and I believe I was doing most of the analysis is accurate analysis merchants sometimes different, and if we are in the group that will make us confused because a lot of different opinions .

Member sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar has a spectacular aura about sangar's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes this is a very nice and good way of trading in forex.Normally we try to commit more mistakes when we try to do the things without consultation and its better to have more members with us.We also see in our daily life that the big business organizations are being run through a broad with different board members and the basic aim of this is to prevent the decision power by one person that can prove fatal at later stages.
    and partnership can help trader a lot. trader can analysis together and they can identify each others mistake. I think partnership trading is very good for trading. Trader can watch more then one pair for trading.

Member namruk will become famous soon enough namruk will become famous soon enough namruk's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I welcome your partnership Forex trading .It is better because when I trade alone then I cannot decide that what I do but now I have a partner and it is easy to make decision twice and I get profit most from past. If I lose I have face half of it.I can get more advantage from it.But sometimes I faced problem that two decision in one time . and Thank you for your exiciting post, in my opinion, forex is so risk, and a partner sometimes is good, sometimes is not good, but overall, it is helpful to trade forex, managemet is important too, my advice is avoid the market when it slow and not identify

Member quraf will become famous soon enough quraf will become famous soon enough quraf's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Sharing knowledge and sharing risks are the main things that we can gain from belonging to any group of partners in forex trading business. WE learn faster when we forex currency exchange traders have partners.
    and yes, and i agree with you, i prefer to trade by myself, i can free to make decision and also i can free to manage all the thing i want to do, so that's why i join with this business, i want to work alone for my trading,...but about information,i need to disccuss with the other to get some solution...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 16 of 717 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 66 116 516 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (15)