+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 627 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 ... LastLast
Results 6,201 to 6,210 of 6265

Thread: Does forex help us to develop our abilities for other online businesses?

Member realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07 has a spectacular aura about realfun07's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes Forex does help us to develop our skills and abilities for other online businesses as it requires proper analysis and study and also make and prepare charts and understand different graphs.Also a trader needs to know about various other economies while he is doing his analysis.So it enhances his knowledge and skills as well.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak will become famous soon enough Ronak's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by siddesh View Post
    I will say Yes. Yes because Forex helped us to learn things we didn't know on our past. Things our instructor didn't taught us. Things we've never faced in on the past and we didn't even realized
    ofcourse,,forex may be business but according to me forex is part of life..due to forex ..i learn how to make technical analysis..and to use some strategies..thiss knowledge also helpful for stock to make analysis in stock..
    "We dont get paid for activity, just for being right. As to how long we will wait, well wait indefinitely."- The Legend Warren Buffett."

Member siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh is just really nice siddesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    I will say Yes. Yes because Forex helped us to learn things we didn't know on our past. Things our instructor didn't taught us. Things we've never faced in on the past and we didn't even realized

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member Ganesh will become famous soon enough Ganesh's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    forex is completely different from other business's, forex has a complete different platform so how will tht help?. and also forex can be usefull in the way tht the profit made from forex can be used to do other business stuff
    Rock On

Junior Member carimas888 is an unknown quantity at this point carimas888's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    for me, forex also help us to develop our abilities on other business especially for online business.maybe we can know how to set up a good plan for other business too.

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,095 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by dead View Post
    hard indeed to overcome this greed, but we should still try to pursue our future success and the good of all countries to tackle unemployment
    long term forex trading ke liye greed me cnrol rakhna bahut zaruri hota hai
    forex me fear aur greed ki koi bhi jagah nahi honi chahaiye kyunki jitna zada ye aapke nature me hongi aapko utna zada nuksan de sakti hai

Senior Member anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124 is a name known to all anitagala124's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i believe that Forex help us to develop our skills and abilities to do other online business. it helps in forming strategies and execute them with patience.
    moreover Forex trading give us knowledge of the knowledge about the market.

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    I do not agree with this fact..
    Forex is different then other online business..
    It is one of the most famous trading platform all over the world and it has no connection with online business..
    Trading skills and business skills are different things..

Banned dead will become famous soon enough dead's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    this is not true.
    forex trading is different than other online business.
    i never do a online business without a adsense.
    but this is my first time to a online business and forex is not as a business it is a trading so i think its different than business.
    yeah this is not business as usual, but other online businesses such as trade goods via the Internet since before the business is done with stuff from person to person or bank to bank and it is also still going on until now

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,626 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ghanchifarhan View Post
    this is not true.
    forex trading is different than other online business.
    i never do a online business without a adsense.
    but this is my first time to a online business and forex is not as a business it is a trading so i think its different than business.
    sorry dost..but me sochta hu forex ek business hi hai...kuch ache trader apne signal sell kr k b pesaa kamate hai or kuch apne lr buy/sell kr k pesaa kamate hai..
    ye ek trading business hai..

+ Reply to Thread
Page 621 of 627 FirstFirst ... 121 521 571 611 619 620 621 622 623 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (16)