+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 661 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 LastLast
Results 6,581 to 6,590 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Banned siberian is on a distinguished road siberian's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    even newly launched hyip dont pay. i invested in premium gain and another hyip within the fist two days of launch and i didnt got even a dime back. so its better to do forex instead of these nonsense hyips
    Yes, I ever experienced that too although HYIP site is new, it could be scam too so there is no safe HYIP.
    It's better to invest in Forex but it's important to choose good broker too when decide to invest in Forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to siberian For This Useful Post:

Unregistered (1)

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by zoomfire View Post
    Yes,but in HYIP you will get a money for which you do not work.You just invest.And if you lose money in HYIP means you cant blame anyone.
    So HYIP is just a way to scam people.Only the owner of HYIP earn money.
    But there in Forex everything is genuine and no way to get scammed.And if you lose you can blame yourself and rectify the mistake next time.
    I would say that it's a misunderstanding that there's no scam in Forex , to tell the truth there are scams in Forex . It's just that they are not as much as the others are.
    that's why we shall look for the brokers details before joining . like if they are regulated and must be associated with authorities in the countries

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Mostly those HYIPs which have a very high return like more than 1-5% daily are scam. Before entering the forex trading i also tried many HYIPs but all of them stop paying when they have a lot of customers depositing and you get your payment one or two times after that they stop paying.But mostly when a new HYIP launches in beginning it pays its members but after some time turns into scam.
    even newly launched hyip dont pay. i invested in premium gain and another hyip within the fist two days of launch and i didnt got even a dime back. so its better to do forex instead of these nonsense hyips
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by mayengbam View Post
    all hyips are scam, i can say it with 100% guarantee. all of them will stop sooner or later. i lost hundreds of dollar in fact thousands investing in numerous hyips with the exception of one hyip. so forget it friend
    Mostly those HYIPs which have a very high return like more than 1-5% daily are scam. Before entering the forex trading i also tried many HYIPs but all of them stop paying when they have a lot of customers depositing and you get your payment one or two times after that they stop paying.But mostly when a new HYIP launches in beginning it pays its members but after some time turns into scam.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex or HYIP?
    What do u prefer which is the more benefir forex trading or High yield investment program(HYIP)?according to you on which system should ppl invest
    all hyips are scam, i can say it with 100% guarantee. all of them will stop sooner or later. i lost hundreds of dollar in fact thousands investing in numerous hyips with the exception of one hyip. so forget it friend
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    i prefer to choose forex thank hyip because in my opinion forex is easier to do than hyip. and one again, i love forex very much.

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Nikhil View Post
    I am fully agree with you but i prefer to use both are business intead "game" . anway its true in hyips we not able to keep control our money but in forex we can do and for this forex is more great for me although i invest money in hyips and about scamming its really we dont know we will scam by hyips or not .
    Yes,but in HYIP you will get a money for which you do not work.You just invest.And if you lose money in HYIP means you cant blame anyone.
    So HYIP is just a way to scam people.Only the owner of HYIP earn money.
    But there in Forex everything is genuine and no way to get scammed.And if you lose you can blame yourself and rectify the mistake next time.

Junior Member Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil will become famous soon enough Nikhil's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    Forex and hyips are high risk games . in HYIPs we have no control over our money we just invest and wait for profit . and often gets scammed . but in Forex we have the flexibility to do everything by ourselves . even if we lose money we don't have to feel too bad as we have made our money lose . well once we are experienced and get in to expert level Forex will be a damn great way to make your money multiple.
    I am fully agree with you but i prefer to use both are business intead "game" . anway its true in hyips we not able to keep control our money but in forex we can do and for this forex is more great for me although i invest money in hyips and about scamming its really we dont know we will scam by hyips or not .

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by shibilyt View Post
    Forex and hyips are high risk games . in HYIPs we have no control over our money we just invest and wait for profit . and often gets scammed . but in Forex we have the flexibility to do everything by ourselves . even if we lose money we don't have to feel too bad as we have made our money lose . well once we are experienced and get in to expert level Forex will be a damn great way to make your money multiple.
    forex is a business that we can run their own comrades who differ with HYIP like you are saying that we are just waiting to get results so obvious difference with our own forex which is trying to achieve profits

Member shibilyt will become famous soon enough shibilyt's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 659 of 661 FirstFirst ... 159 559 609 649 657 658 659 660 661 LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)