+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 661 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 ... LastLast
Results 6,541 to 6,550 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes I think it is right still pammm will be better than hyip anyway but I am still not sure about Pamm as I was thinking yesterday about pamm but do we really get profit in pamm or there is also chance of lose too in pamm? anyway i think this is great idea and some traders can trade with our money and our money will remain secure.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    so some legit hyip is same with pamm? if yes,, i prefer to choose pamm than choose hyip. just it, but better if trading by ourself.
    PAMM is more better than HYIP. In PAMM we have security to our funds that PAMM trader can't withdraw investor's funds and that too we will get some profit share also.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu has a brilliant future nilu's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,638 Times in 131 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by preetksgill View Post
    In hyip we should depend on the Admin of the site paying the people or making scam? But in forex every thing will be under control most of brokers are honest one's and stay long time in market.
    Yes this is the main advantage in forex as compared to HYIP that's why people preferring forex as main investment programs by learning some basic in forex.

Member preetksgill is on a distinguished road preetksgill's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    In hyip we should depend on the Admin of the site paying the people or making scam? But in forex every thing will be under control most of brokers are honest one's and stay long time in market.

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by bestlooser View Post
    well as Muslims we can not do hyip which are not allowed because of fix profits and swaps and we can do forex with swap free accounts. Also hyip sites are scam many of them so i found that forex is a better choice for me and I just avoid hyip sites and I just love to do forex trading and doing for many months
    But in forex we should also use swap-free or Islamic accounts they are according to our religion and as for hyips not all of them are scams, some are very good and paying.

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    well as Muslims we can not do hyip which are not allowed because of fix profits and swaps and we can do forex with swap free accounts. Also hyip sites are scam many of them so i found that forex is a better choice for me and I just avoid hyip sites and I just love to do forex trading and doing for many months

Member SG Trader is on a distinguished road SG Trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Before when i have no knowledge of forex then i invest in hyip but its true most of the hyips turn scam very short time but there is some difference also which running from many days and when i am in forex then i stopped invest in hyips when i am mamaging my capital . so its good to trade ourselves instead invest in hyip if we have knowledge of forex.
    i also like that, before to trade in the fores, i join many hyip program in the internet
    many hyip not make any investment, they only rolling the money from their member
    i think better invest in forex or comodity market than you invest hyip

Member Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia has a reputation beyond repute Victoryindia's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,488 Times in 558 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    bahut hyip company scam hi hota hai isliye agar meri maano to hyip me pasia invest karna chod do kyunki tumara loss ho hoga. forex ek acha business hai jisme hume acha earn karna mil sakta hain.,
    LIKE MY POST.THEN DO NOT FORGET TO GIVE THANKS!!!

Banned ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly has much to be proud of ganguly's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,221 Times in 235 Posts
    forex is any day good then hyips bcoz u have ur money in front of you at all time but u cant guarantee this thing for hyips we can withdraw in forex when ever u want it but not in hyips most of time your money is gone in hyips

Member zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire will become famous soon enough zoomfire's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by vicky View Post
    Before when i have no knowledge of forex then i invest in hyip but its true most of the hyips turn scam very short time but there is some difference also which running from many days and when i am in forex then i stopped invest in hyips when i am mamaging my capital . so its good to trade ourselves instead invest in hyip if we have knowledge of forex.
    yes even i was investing in HYIP before i started my trading career in forex. in hyip i have lost a lot and i worried about it a lot.But after losing in hyip i thought that anyway hyip people invest in forex and they give us profit,why dont i directly invest in markets? so i invested in forex and realized that all the profits and loss are purely responsible by me.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 655 of 661 FirstFirst ... 155 555 605 645 653 654 655 656 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)