+ Reply to Thread
Page 647 of 661 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 657 ... LastLast
Results 6,461 to 6,470 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Senior Member bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser will become famous soon enough bestlooser's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Most people here are prefering forex as all of us here are forex lovers and maybe this is the reason we do not see too many peoplke favoring hyip. so no competition between forex and hyip here and forex is winning. only those people who do not knwo about forex can think about hyip. some hyip sites also invest in forex.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned shahzad0able will become famous soon enough shahzad0able's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex or HYIP?
    What do u prefer which is the more benefir forex trading or High yield investment program(HYIP)?according to you on which system should ppl invest
    I prefer forex trading because all of the HYIP sites will definitely go scam. You will not find a single HYIP site that is a year old and still online and paying. But for forex I will 100% go for it. Its a complete business done online and all the money invested keeps within your control to trade or not.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member aniket will become famous soon enough aniket will become famous soon enough aniket's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes even i was investing in HYIP before i started my trading career in forex. in hyip i have lost a lot and i worried about it a lot.But after losing in hyip i thought that anyway hyip people invest in forex and they give us profit,why dont i directly invest in markets? so i invested in forex and realized that all the profits and loss are purely responsible by me.

Member ketan will become famous soon enough ketan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right.Although we lose in forex,we wont feel uncomfortable as we lose in HYIP.If we lose in forex,its our fault,but if we lose in HYIP we get scammed.
    and moreover profits in HYIPs are earned without any hard work.but in forex profits are only through hard work and mental workouts.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yeah maybe instead of taking high risks by investing in hyips one can invest through PAMM accounts.But rather than investing i think its better to start trading by ourselves

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes.Some legit HYIPS will invest in forex.
    So its better to invest directly in forex rather than investing through HYIPs.
    But not HYIP will invest in forex and give profit only very few will do it.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    no i am not meaning Pamm account.there are some legit hyips.they offer low returns but they are stable and online for past 2-3 years.
    You can try that.PAMM is also similar to HYIP but maybe you can try PAMM also.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    No never HYIP.Almost all HYIPs scam at one particular time.
    And i feel its better to lose money in forex and get a name as loser rather than getting scammed in HYIP.
    and more profits can be made in forex than in HYIP.

Banned nikhil_rrane is on a distinguished road nikhil_rrane's Avatar
    Thanks
    HYIP main invest karnese behtar hain ki forex main loss bhi hua to bhi chalega kyun ki hyip always scams you they steal your money. Aur agar aapne wo paise forex trading ke liye lagaye to aap kuch to trading ke bare main soch sakte hain aur profit hua to sone pe suhaga. Hyip main aap pura paisa donate kar dete hain magar forex main paisa aapke pass hi rahata hain aur aap uska istamal kar sakte hain.

Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Yes,but in HYIP you will get a money for which you do not work.You just invest.And if you lose money in HYIP means you cant blame anyone.
    So HYIP is just a way to scam people.Only the owner of HYIP earn money.
    But there in Forex everything is genuine and no way to get scammed.And if you lose you can blame yourself and rectify the mistake next time.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 647 of 661 FirstFirst ... 147 547 597 637 645 646 647 648 649 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)