+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 661 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 657 ... LastLast
Results 5,561 to 5,570 of 6603

Thread: Forex or HYIP?

Member sapna is an unknown quantity at this point sapna's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    @speedy I agree with you because I have invested two time in HYIP but up till now I never take profit from them and they vanished from the Internet. ye sit is better If we choose a reliable and safe PAMM. It's more easy to monitor and stay away from scam. Insta forex is the best PAMM broker that we trust on it.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by diljaladj View Post
    Forex is definitely better option compare to HYIP as you never know when they just go off its too risky apart from Justbeenpaid i really don't see any other HYIP which can even be consider.
    i agree with you about this. from what i read from many people who have invested usually the hyip program will pay the investors.
    but after 2 or 3 payments to investor the hyip owner will just run away with investors' money.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Member fatema is an unknown quantity at this point fatema's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Victoryindia View Post
    Forex or HYIP?

Forex or HYIP?
    What do u prefer which is the more benefir forex trading or High yield investment program(HYIP)?according to you on which system should ppl invest
    forex is a gourgious business. and it never die. a good trader can profit in his whol life. but most of the HYIP destroy our life. because most of the HYIP are scam. they are not legal. so avoid HYIP is best.

Member alaminas is an unknown quantity at this point alaminas's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    you are right,If I did same investing amount in both
    Forex and HYIP,then you will receive money otherwise you will not received,most of hyip are scam. so best is forex.

Member zeshan is on a distinguished road zeshan's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i think the forex is the best business rather then the hyips the traders can earn the more money form the trading the trading is the best business for the traders

Member zibon is an unknown quantity at this point zibon's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Of course.Forex. Because HYIP site its too risky. I am a forex trader. so i like forex.

Member cfxsignals is on a distinguished road cfxsignals's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HYIP seems like a scam.. At least forex is something that you can control yourself, and has some regulation. You can basically control your wins and losses, instead of HYIP which seems a dishonest way of making money. Forex is difficult, and it does provide just as much money if you were trading well.

Senior Member 100 to 1,000 is on a distinguished road 100 to 1,000's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by almamun1419 View Post
    Some forex HYIP programs offer returns as high as 80 percent per day. Find out why no such returns are possible and avoid being a victim of these scams.
    wow... is that true? that is very crazy. i don't think that kind of return is possible when the balance grow bigger and bigger.
    even the expert and professional trader will never give a guarantee to make that kind of profit for long term.

Member ayusri will become famous soon enough ayusri's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    HYIP is scam too, do not sekai made ​​HYIP HYIP because the purpose is to deceive people to be able to collect money from them may be hyip-makers are people who have lost a lot of capital in the forex because he deceive others to collect the return of capital, hyip provide many advantage is one of the easiest ways to trap a lot of people because we leave it with trading forex hyip a lot of science we can get a lot of people fooled hyip.

Senior Member abdelmouman is an unknown quantity at this point abdelmouman's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    in my opinion i think the hyip is HARAM in islam because you give them money and you dont know when they invest it maybe they invest it in alchool and drugs or anything else illigal but the forex you trade with your money and you make your profit or loss

+ Reply to Thread
Page 557 of 661 FirstFirst ... 57 457 507 547 555 556 557 558 559 567 607 657 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (27)