+ Reply to Thread
Page 790 of 793 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 788 789 790 791 792 ... LastLast
Results 7,891 to 7,900 of 7921

Thread: Short term forex trading or Long term forex trading?

Member soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen has much to be proud of soumen's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,318 Times in 306 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Quote Originally Posted by s19 View Post
    i am short term trader because my capital investment is too low in real account. for long term trading need large capital investment and patience.
    ha bhai mera bhi capital low hei isliye main bhi short itme jyda preffer karta hoon. or ha daily karta hoon. isse market ke bare me knowledge rehta hei. par agar capital jyda ho to long trade ka try karunga. but i preffer short. this is best for me.
    I LOVE INDIAN FOREX

Senior Member anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh has a reputation beyond repute anubhavsingh's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,098 Times in 577 Posts
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    mere khaya lse bhi dono trading strategies ka apna apna role hota hai..
    short term tarding me aap quickly paisa bana sakte hai lekin sime kayi bar thdoa thdoa profit hota hai
    jabki long term trading me aapko wait to katrna padta hai lekin isme profit bhi bahut acha hota hai..kayi traders 400-500 pips ka tp rakh ke deals ko close karte hai jisse ek sath kafi profit ho jata hai

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    Generally i use to set a standard take profit of 100 pips and stop loss of 50-60 pips in all my positions but most of the time when i am online i used to manually close when i have the profit which i expect in that particular trade
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    10pips is easily achived..but i want to know what is you sl...
    10-15pips movement we can see within few second..if your sl is also 10 pips its meaning your trading is close with in few minuts...in this condition you have more chance and time for open new orders..
    Well to be honest i don't use a sl.
    I just do an in depth analysis and than open a trade.Which hits tp in 1-2 hrs and than i become free to enjoy.

Though trading on financial markets involves high risk, it can still generate extra income in case you apply the right approach. By choosing a reliable broker such as InstaForex you get access to the international financial markets and open your way towards financial independence. You can sign up here.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by blackprince4u View Post
    Everyone sets his target according to his own strategy for me 10 pips daily are enough with 1 standard lot size.If i get 10 pips i close my terminal and do not trade more and when my equity will increase i'll increase my lot size to get more profit.
    10pips is easily achived..but i want to know what is you sl...
    10-15pips movement we can see within few second..if your sl is also 10 pips its meaning your trading is close with in few minuts...in this condition you have more chance and time for open new orders..

Member blackprince4u will become famous soon enough blackprince4u's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    yes you are right 20 pips are set accourding to your trading system and money management...i set 150pips accourding to my system and money management but that is maximum if see feel that market is going opposite then i close my trading.
    Everyone sets his target according to his own strategy for me 10 pips daily are enough with 1 standard lot size.If i get 10 pips i close my terminal and do not trade more and when my equity will increase i'll increase my lot size to get more profit.

Banned s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19 has a reputation beyond repute s19's Avatar
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,629 Times in 332 Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    wow, in my opinion 150 pips to high. for me 20 pips each trading is enough, i am just short trader. 20 pips enough but consistenly.
    yes you are right 20 pips are set accourding to your trading system and money management...i set 150pips accourding to my system and money management but that is maximum if see feel that market is going opposite then i close my trading.

Banned pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader will become famous soon enough pivot-trader's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by denira View Post
    if you are able to do that and you are disciplined I think it's also good at hand when you hit each SL are able to get out of the market and continue to trade you for the next day
    yeah i make this rule and i should follow. because this is part of my trading plan. i hope i can better in the future. god with me.

Senior Member mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam is a splendid one to behold mayengbam's Avatar
    Thanks
    SubscribeSubscribe
    subscribed 0
    i agree whether you are a short-term or long-term trader, setting a stop loss is a good strategy to check the amount of loss, its very important to limit the losses for we a seeking good profits at the end so unless we minimize the loss we cant have good profits
    Pliz do comment here if you like the post

Banned denira has a spectacular aura about denira has a spectacular aura about denira's Avatar
    Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by pivot-trader View Post
    yeah that is right. in my opinion we must set stop loss in each ours trading. if stop loss is hit, i stop my trading.
    if you are able to do that and you are disciplined I think it's also good at hand when you hit each SL are able to get out of the market and continue to trade you for the next day

+ Reply to Thread
Page 790 of 793 FirstFirst ... 290 690 740 780 788 789 790 791 792 ... LastLast

Subscribe to this Thread (17)